Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Blythewood Faeries is main storyline.

If you click in my signature below on the story Guide, scroll through to either the first post at the end, or to the last post where it will take you to links on part 1 or part 2. You'll need to give us more info on what goals are on your book to figure out where you are in the story.

Basically, part 1 was to get a faerie bulb at level 5 and part 2 was lots of adventuring for 3 special items and a new adventure to the Fur Burrow was unlocked.

I don't know what you mean by 'fakery stuff'
    Fakery is bad auto correct from faerie. I have a prompt Magic Collaboration to place faerie bulb which I have but place button does nothing although I recall tabernum visits. I have no further prompts for this quest chain.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, I'm going to move this thread into the main one. Sounds like you're on part 1.

You need to scroll through your inventory in the Buildings tab to find and place your bulb. You'll then be able to move on in the goal. Let us know how you get on...

Farm Supplier
    OK. It wasn't under buildings, where it still said I needed to complete the goal but it was in my inventory as I had recalled. I thought the place button in the magical collaboration goal was what I needed to press to advance. I didn't realize I was supposed to get it out of inventory myself.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! I've just worked out that I'm going to need 700 more living wood to get through the rest of the various faerie bulb upgrades. Almost wish I hadn't checked this thread!

I love the faerie bulb - it's so pretty, I'm going to get another when I can. (I really like the empty one - I think it's one of the nicest things on the board). but this living wood bit is a ****er. You spend most of the game maxxed out on living wood and then every now and then *WHAM* you need much more than you can get. This time I'm even chopping trees and making it, and concentrating on the things that drop it, but it's a slow process. Another living tree maybe?

I have 4 living trees and that was a good number to keep my sanity through these goals. And then when it was finished I made another 30 or so more sap for fun and then built a second bowl! Still make a few a week. How many living trees do you have? I think they are an excellent investment.

New Resident
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I feel like I missed something pretty big, too.

New Resident

Exclamation The blythewood adveture,what do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Been waiting forever for ya! Listen, not all Faeries are the same! You didn't think we were, didja? Trust me when I tell ya we're just as varied as you humans! Help me free sis, you'll start to see that for yourself! Even now already, I think you're startin' to get the idea!

[==Update requires completion of The Usual Way! for one part and The Tabernum Connection for the other, and will be here to stay!==]
    My next task (after making flowers) it's says I need to go to a blythewood adventure at the castle! But I can't read any ware what you need to have with you to the adventure? We always have to have goof or items to be able to go to roaming bandits, Plymouth etc, but as my castle is on adventure now, I can't see what I need to have with me to the adventure! I'm finished my adventure in 3 hours, but would like to know what I need with me! Can anyone help? Thnx! Good luck with the games! Xoxo Anne-Kristine

Quote Originally Posted by Kazumi112 View Post
    My next task (after making flowers) it's says I need to go to a blythewood adventure at the castle! But I can't read any ware what you need to have with you to the adventure? We always have to have goof or items to be able to go to roaming bandits, Plymouth etc, but as my castle is on adventure now, I can't see what I need to have with me to the adventure! I'm finished my adventure in 3 hours, but would like to know what I need with me! Can anyone help? Thnx! Good luck with the games! Xoxo Anne-Kristine
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1249781
    This is a link to the Adventure Guide which lists this goal. good luck!

New Resident

Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Kazumi112 View Post
    I don't know how to reply! But thnx so much, there's from all adventures, I've written it all down, you're awesome, thanks ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Blythewood Tree
    Found: Market
    Cost: 5000 coin
    Drops: Chop 6x for Blythedust, Sap, Living Wood (rare) and Wood
    Collection time: 1 hour. Water 5x to adult.
    Size: 2x2
    -

Was this changed?
    There were 2 in my inventory when I reached this goal, and the icon for these in the market still has a "Goal" (Padlock on it) and I cannot buy them...
    Do they unlock later?
    ~Fan of the No Cash For Thieves Club.~ When 1/4 of all game reviews from the same publisher on Google Play are 1/5 stars, something is terribly wrong...