Thread: Request for materials won't go through to neighbours

Host(ess)

Request for materials won't go through to neighbours

Yesterday I requested all neighbours for an oven part. I have over 100 relatively active neighbours so I wasn't expecting to be waiting too long, but even hours after I'd sent it I still hadn't received anything.
    I checked on my phone's account (main game is on iPad, second game is on my phone, both accounts are neighbours) and the request had not gone through to that account.

I went on today though and it's like as soon as my gifts weren't maxed, I started getting the materials I requested. It's really annoying because I'm trying to complete (I'm a bit late) a goal thing and I don't want to have to wait until tomorrow

It's possible that your game isn't visually updating while playing. Please make sure to force close the game in-between play sessions, this will help refresh displayed totals in-game. You can also check your appliance to see how many parts you have once you update the totals.

If you continue to experience this issue, please write into support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraiJodie View Post
    Yesterday I requested all neighbours for an oven part. I have over 100 relatively active neighbours so I wasn't expecting to be waiting too long, but even hours after I'd sent it I still hadn't received anything.
    I checked on my phone's account (main game is on iPad, second game is on my phone, both accounts are neighbours) and the request had not gone through to that account.

I went on today though and it's like as soon as my gifts weren't maxed, I started getting the materials I requested. It's really annoying because I'm trying to complete (I'm a bit late) a goal thing and I don't want to have to wait until tomorrow
    I think your problem may be that you requested from too many neighbors. You only are allowed 20 requests fulfilled daily. So if you sent 100 requests you could have to wait 5 days to get them all. That will also hold up any new requests you make.