Thread: Kyleskaren

Host(ess)

Angry Kyleskaren

BUILDING PERMITS: CONSTRUCTION SITES.

how how does one go about obtaining Building Permits? I have several location in which I can expand. I have produced the number of Lantern Wisps required, paid the money to expand, but several weeks have gone by and there is absolutely nothing I can do to expand?? Does it really have to be this difficult. Example: A player is not going to buy additional items from Market and have no place to put them. I keep doing the ole switch in and out of inventory almost daily.

Also, I have two buildings that have been under construction for several weeks now. I cannot afford to spend one more dime buying gems to complete them. Why can't someone figure out how to earn gems, as someone has obviously figured out how to take them away from you when you are not looking. I really would like some valued feedback. Getting totally frustrated.

Executive Chef
    You have to go to the royal exchange and send stuff out To get trade tickets and you need 30 trade ticket to make a land permit

Host(ess)
    Thank you for responding. I'm not quit sure I know what you mean about "Send stuff out to get trade?" Please enlighten me. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Royal exchange building unlocks at level 12 ..you can do various trades at the building ,each trade gives you a trade ticket..save up 30 trade tickets and exchange them for an expansion permit
    Last edited by stargaze91; 09-01-15 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Typo

Nightclub Owner
    I suggest you have a look in the nuggets. See my sig!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    And where do I find these nuggets????

Have you checked out the Hub? Great info links there to the goal threads, nuggets, inventory lists, & much, much more.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KylesKaren View Post
    And where do I find these nuggets????
    I take it you are not familiar with the terminology nor the rhythm of the game. I will try to explain what I believe will help your confusion:

"Sig" is short for signature. So click the web link featured in the bottom line in ShibuyaCloth's post. This will take you to the information threads called "nuggets".

Also on a more general note, I would suggest you save your gems, as they are hard to come by. Instead complete your buildings by harvesting and crafting whatever is required to build them. The same goes for other tasks and goals in the game. You will get what you need from your land without spending all your gems. If you prefer to use gems, you are probably aware that we can buy gems by clicking the gem icon on your top screen.

Also, you should spend some time just clicking on different buildings and learning what they can provide you with. I really think that is my most useful tip at this moment. The building called "the Royal Exchange" allows you to craft items to do trades. You need to do 30 trades in order to get one expansion permit. Expanding your land usually require 1-5 expansion permits. If you don't see the Royal Exchange in your village, you need to save up money to buy it from the market, and craft the items needed to complete it.

All this and much more you will learn from reading the above mentioned nuggets - and by snooping around your village, learning what different buildings provide, and adding 2+2

Best of luck to you!

First and foremost, you shouldn't need to spend gems to complete building anything. Aren't you using your workshops to make the materials you need to build? Gems are for buying special things, not finishing building projects.

But speaking of gems, I have gotten free gems from the purple cow, from feeding the Baron in the kitchen, from Sir Pigglesworth, and from trading for gems in the Royal Exchange.

If you want to avoid accidental gem loss, zoom in when you are collecting from your kingdom, and watch where you click.

Last of all, just relax. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not, maybe take a break for a while?
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-03-15 at 09:19 AM.