Thread: Ice cream machine?

Ice cream machine?

Is there some kind of ice cream appliance in the game? I go to other people's restaurants and some of them have ice cream on their counters. I've looked at the appliance list and I don't see anything that would make ice cream.(Except maybe the Malt shake maker, but wouldn't that just make malts?)

Just curious.

Executive Chef
    There was an ice cream maker back in 2012 with the world games version but that's no longer available to have unless you've already purchased it back in 2012

Executive Chef
    There's also the old Action Ice Cream Maker that came back as an LTO last year but I can't remember what happened cause it's still purchasable on my end.

Executive Chef
    I got the ice cream maker when it was rereleased (the one lalasmooth is talking about, I mean), so maybe it will come back around again. it only makes a couple hundred cones in a 6-10 hour time frame though, so it's not the greatest from that point of view.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    There's also the old Action Ice Cream Maker that came back as an LTO last year but I can't remember what happened cause it's still purchasable on my end.
    That's funny, I'm a new player but it's available for me too...