Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    Less than 2 months to go but I see a lack of excitement, I guess no one is so there won't be any disappointment.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Less than 2 months to go but I see a lack of excitement, I guess no one is so there won't be any disappointment.
    I think there has just be a general lack of excitement ever since gems for goal month and the constant boxes.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    we cant get our hopes up too much cuz s8 will as always let us down huge! and this time this company has gotten terrible recently, one can just imagine how horrible BF xmas sales will be! s8 will always figure out some way to make us feel like they dont care
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think there has just be a general lack of excitement ever since gems for goal month and the constant boxes.
    Agreed. The flow of crates do dampen my excitement. I'm immuned to that.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    we cant get our hopes up too much cuz s8 will as always let us down huge! and this time this company has gotten terrible recently, one can just imagine how horrible BF xmas sales will be! s8 will always figure out some way to make us feel like they dont care
    Wish we have more things to look forward to, like in the past...

Executive Chef
    I think it started going down around February this year, wasn't that during the TL to S8 change ?

Anyways it would be nice to have a sale that doesn't only include in game market items.

Executive Chef
    6 weeks to go... Uh don't disappoint please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    We can choose not to buy any boxes or to do the gems goal. No need to be lack of excitement lol. I believe more exciting goal will come on the way soon.

Executive Chef
    i hope i hope i hope on BF they dont give us this new content they been shoveling to us these past horrible months. i dont want to be offered stuff from these new boxes its ugly stuff in them (sorry s8 but its true).. i want old awesome good looking content!!!!!!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I want some deco from the new boxes!! And big mix of old past items! And plzzz bigger choice of everything!
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    gingerbread! everything in here please espeshly that castle *_*

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast