Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You got your wish, check the current update thread!
    awesome! i needed more of it for my rs! woohoo
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I know it's a bit too early, well not really but?
    -Anyone starting on saving gems for BF.

-What would you like to see, would you like seasonal stuff additional to box items of 3rd or 4th places & LTOs.

-Do you save gems or simply buy them for that sole day.

-What?s the min/max amount of items you buy on BF.

-Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks
    Thank you for starting this thread! I hope S8 actually takes a look and gets an idea of what players would like to see, compared to what happened last year.

--I'd love to see the Jazz Band, which was a Bundle Exclusive back in February, and therefore not available to Android and Kindle players. It's #1 on my list!

Alternatively, the String Quartet from the Love Chest, which was removed earlier this year, would be nice to see, but I want the Jazz Band above everything else:

Maybe the Koi Pond from the Take Out Box (still going back and forth on this, but if the price is right... Although, if it appears as an LTO with tomorrow's update, I just might take it!)

And the Rose Tea and the Rose Kitchen from the Roses Crate! The Rose Queen would also be lovely, but as she's a 3rd-place prize I'm not sure she'd go on sale.

That's my list so far! I might edit if I think of others though

--I've been saving so far! My resolve is holding, but if S8 has a Halloween sale with items I like, I may spend a few gems before Black Friday.

--Depends on what's there I'm not the type to spend because something's on sale. If I'm buying something, it's because I'll want to use it in my restaurant later on.

--I think S8's been doing a really good job with sales this year (like the Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter Sales), so I'm feeling pretty hopeful for the upcoming Black Friday sale (and hopefully a Christmas sale after that!). At the very least, I hope it doesn't expire 4 hours early like last year's. (Yeah, that happened.)

Even though Black Friday is the main sale focus for November, I'm also really, really hoping for a re-release of past Thanksgiving goal items, like how S8 did with the Spring 2014 goal items earlier this year. Specifically, I'd love a re-release of November 2013 items, since the Leaf Pile has been on my wishlist ever since I realized how close I was to getting it (and because it's so darn cute!)

^I'd totally pay gems to be able to have those in my restaurant. Desperately hoping it will happen this year.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Also, a big big thank you to twospoons and Natasha_07 for posting what was offered in previous years!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Also, a big big thank you to twospoons and Natasha_07 for posting what was offered in previous years!
    Now that you post about the rose kitchen, I definitely would like to have it too, any items from the classic kitchen box or even the swedish kitchen too.

As for Halloween the werewolf sushi chef.

Others: Butterfly garden, roma pantry, Gardener's Shed, Glass Garden.

If you play on Bakery there's also a thread there too.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Would love any past halloween items, especially the vampire bartender ^.^

Executive Chef
    I would like to see a few of the items from the recent autumn crate out for BF, they are beautifully designed and can work any time.

Executive Chef
    -Chef station

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna try to keep my list this year short since I posted a really long one over in the halloween thread...but I doubt it lol

Also, below is a round up of stuff that would also inevitably win my heart

Outdoor items
    1. Birthday house
    2. Garden archway
    3. Maypole party
    4. Veggie stand

Xmas items
    5. Snowy holiday tree
    6. White Christmas tree
    7. Tree of lights
    8. North pole
    9. Carolers

Miscellaneous items
    10. Gelato cart
    11. Clef fountain
    12. Instrument display
    13. Lyre player
    14. May dancer
    15. Tulip Hazel

Well, there you go! I got carried away as usual. Fingers crossed though. BF 2015 FTW!!!
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 10-01-15 at 09:55 PM.

@Natasha_07: I remember it was on sale out of the box for 55 gems back in June. That's how I got mine.

As for my wish list, all I can think of now is all the gingerbread stuffs. Especially the gingerbread castle which I couldn't afford to buy it back then. *totally regretted*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    @Natasha_07: I remember it was on sale out of the box for 55 gems back in June. That's how I got mine.

As for my wish list, all I can think of now is all the gingerbread stuffs. Especially the gingerbread castle which I couldn't afford to buy it back then. *totally regretted*
    I didn't get it, I wish they bring it back on BF.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast