Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Black Friday 2015

Happy no thks no giving to you too storm8

Executive Chef
    This has to be the most pathetic thing since the dino crate!!

After the no sleep till dawn just keep cooking and cooking to earn germs for black friday sale this is so disappointing no halloween sales this year i thought they will include some halloween items this black friday two times disappointment we will have a hunger strike in my bakery and restaurant no cooking to show our protest

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyarca View Post
    After the no sleep till dawn just keep cooking and cooking to earn germs for black friday sale this is so disappointing no halloween sales this year i thought they will include some halloween items this black friday two times disappointment we will have a hunger strike in my bakery and restaurant no cooking to show our protest
    lol i like that
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I digress, this is way more pathetic than dino crate! I feel like apologizing to the newer member for building up their expectations

I don't understand! You all say you're expecting to be disappointed, but then when you are, you whine! Why do you think that because you say you want a certain item, you will get it?? This same thing happens over and over, yet we hear the same complaining every time!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-27-15 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Flaming S8

Is there no 40% sale on gems this year? I dont see it on any of my games This time last year I stocked
    up on gems for FS, DS, BS, and RS.... hope we get a gem sale....

Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Disappointing to say the least! Also for some reason the rs Black Friday items aren't even showing up in my rs game. They are showing in my bs and fs. Anyone else having this problem? I would be upset about this if the items were good. I was really hoping for the gingerbread castle. I have wanted that for years. I also would have liked the North Pole display or the monster rock band from last years Halloween box. I don't know why these Black Friday items aren't showing and I didn't get pop up about it like the other 2 games.
    Yes...I am having the same problem! I thought RS wasn't getting bk fri. Items intil I started reading the forums!!

How is everybody getting this sale?? My game does not show that ANYTHING is offered for sale? No popup for it either? Reading the forums is the only way I even knew a sale was happening?? ( if you can call it a sale )

Rhino Keeper
    Still hoping for more items on cyber Monday...
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹