Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend 28-August-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I simply typed that because some players were offended when I said I won't ever spend gold on it lol
    Oh, I spend gold on other things, but not boosters or buying dragons. I think the latter goes back to my days breeding real animals and although this isn't proper genetics, I just want to stick to breeding my dragons. I guess later I may come across one I want that it isn't possible to breed, so I may have to adjust my rule further into the game.

I'm only on Level 28, so a long way to go, plus I have to make the decision whether to jump the fence to iOS or not. This is about the only electronic game I play, so I'm happy to spend a LITTLE real money every now and then - after all, the software itself is free. I remember in the early days paying for software licences and they weren't cheap!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    This time boosted breed is actually doing me some good. I have Leo x Metal going, hoping for Siamese or Lightning. Haven't gotten those, but I did get Archon and Chrome, both of which I was missing. I'll take it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I just looked at the Siamese - VERY nice looking dragon!
    It is! A must for a cat person like me. It certainly was very hard to breed - took over a hundred tries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    Congrats! I hope I could get that as well anytime soon as the Boosted Breed Weekend should be ending today >.<
    Thanks! I hope you get one soon. I didn't get it last time during a boosted weekend but this second time was the charm. (And I had been trying almost non-stop for over a month.) This time I concentrated on getting Tie Dye and then switched back to Siamese only towards the end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It is! A must for a cat person like me. It certainly was very hard to breed - took over a hundred tries.
    I bred one couple of weks ago. Got stunned by the lovely big eyes on the egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I bred one couple of weks ago. Got stunned by the lovely big eyes on the egg.
    Congrats! The egg is gorgeous! I wish we could keep it on display after hatching as an empty shell. I hope they introduce more dragons as beautiful as the Siamese! It's just stunning in every evolutionary stage. In an ideal world I would have four of them - baby, juvenile, adult and epic and an egg next to the habitat. A girl can dream...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It is one I'll be sure to try for. 100 tries? I feel guilty about my Diamond now. Mind you, that was probably my luck gone for a while now and I'll struggle to get anything for a week - once the 44 hours is up. The waiting is ****ing me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    This time boosted breed is actually doing me some good. I have Leo x Metal going, hoping for Siamese or Lightning. Haven't gotten those, but I did get Archon and Chrome, both of which I was missing. I'll take it!
    It is not possible to breed Siamese dragon with a combo Leo x Metal because it is not possible to get any dragons with black colour when breeding Leo with other dragons that do not have black colour. I bred Leo x Diamond trying to get Emberglow, Dark Angel or Black Diamond, and I did not get any hybrids with black after 40 tries. Then I found a thread in this forum that TL changed the breeding rules and any black outcomes are not possible when breeding Leo dragon. TL did not announce this change of the rules, the players had to find out that themselves. I am very disappointed about that. If you want to get a Siamese dragon, you should use Bat or Emberglow dragon instead of Leo.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what time on Tuesday the free boosted breeding ends?

Last time there was a free boosted breeding on that Tuesday it took Gold instead of coins. It displayed that the cost was 200 coins but took 12 gold bars. I don't want to run into the same problem again.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    It is not possible to breed Siamese dragon with a combo Leo x Metal because it is not possible to get any dragons with black colour when breeding Leo with other dragons that do not have black colour. I bred Leo x Diamond trying to get Emberglow, Dark Angel or Black Diamond, and I did not get any hybrids with black after 40 tries. Then I found a thread in this forum that TL changed the breeding rules and any black outcomes are not possible when breeding Leo dragon. TL did not announce this change of the rules, the players had to find out that themselves. I am very disappointed about that. If you want to get a Siamese dragon, you should use Bat or Emberglow dragon instead of Leo.
    Oh really? We really need an official guide to breeding and battling. Why not?! We shouldnt have to guess or rely on third party sites.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast