Thread: Hard to explain

Executive Chef

Hard to explain

Basically I went into my bakery this morning & finished off mastering the north pole cupcakes from christmas appliance so after getting to level 4 and getting the gems from the recipes, I put a different appliance in my bakery and had a notification saying the recipe was ready so I went into my bakery but to my horror..The Christmas appliance was still out and the north pole cakes had spoiled
    Is this just a glitch or something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Basically I went into my bakery this morning & finished off mastering the north pole cupcakes from christmas appliance so after getting to level 4 and getting the gems from the recipes, I put a different appliance in my bakery and had a notification saying the recipe was ready so I went into my bakery but to my horror..The Christmas appliance was still out and the north pole cakes had spoiled
    Is this just a glitch or something?
    I have encountered this problem before. When you are doing the mastering of the recipes, these process are not save to the main system. The main system memory last stored is that your North pole cupcakes are still on the appliances not collected that is why your North pole cupcakes are spoiled. If not wrong the gems are also not given to you as all the cupcakes are spoiled. Need to cook all the North pole cupcakes again.

Rhino Keeper
    Been there before.....I just assumed it was my Wifi connection, went on my rant, and re-cooked them again. It's such a pain. It doesn't happen often, but it's still annoying. Sometimes if my Wifi isn't strong enough it will let me play for a little bit then it will kick me off, but still allows me to play( or so I thought ) and when I go to reopen the game is when I notice that I didn't do any of the work.

Rhino Keeper
    That sort of happened with a new stove to me. I logged in and just as I clicked on it to collect it, it changed and showed it as spoiled instead. Several times now actually. Very annoying. Then my finger slipped and I got caught in a gem trap and lost 5 coins restoring it! I was so mad!