Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Picnic World Event August 25 to September 1

So does something happen with the blankets after the event is done? Do they just disappear and that's it? Or do we get like a coin for each one or something?

Nightclub Owner
    1108 now, finally got my final individual prize

Pretty sure, like all previous events, we'll all get the last community prize without any problems
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't even playing for the individual dragons, and still I've managed to get all 3 of them...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    I wasn't even playing for the individual dragons, and still I've managed to get all 3 of them...
    Me too actually, plus I lost quite a few days when I wasn't available to play, and I still made it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I'll be about 60 blankets shy of the final individual prize which, considering I was out of wi-fi for 3 days, isn't bad at all
    Last edited by Passera; 09-01-15 at 08:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I am definitely not getting the third individual dragon. I couldn't access my game for a couple of days so there's that. I like 15 day events better as that gives me a better chance at the last prize.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    Boy do I feel dumb. Wish I would have visited this forum a long time ago. But thankfully I came upon this thread tonight. It's down to the wire and I will get all but the last individual prize. Apparently I'm not very observant because I didn't know about all the collection sources. I do now lol. And now can't wait for the next event to begin. How long do you think? Halloween maybe?

Executive Chef
    I'm not going to get the last individual one unless a miracle happens, but am still collecting blankets for the "greater good"!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Got the final individual prize; still battling, growing, and hatching to add to the collective.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the final individual prize day before yesterday! but guys please buck up! i want the community final prize, this is my first event and i have done everything within my stride and more to contribute as much as i can.

Good luck to us all.

Fingers crossed