Thread: **** Push Notifications ...

**** Push Notifications ...

Apparently, some sort of update was pushed out. Now, if I don't play for a few hours, I get a push notification telling me to come back and play. This seems to happen even when all my ovens are full making stuff or after I have completed everything there is to complete. (I have approximately 100,000 dishes of all but about 10-15 dishes possible -- yea, my bakery is full of food.) So, it is really annoying when I have notifications from Bakery Story when there is nothing to notify me about. I see it says "2" on the Bakery Story icon but when I go and check, there is nothing pending ....

Grrrrrr......

Has anyone else had this problem? (BTW: The only push notification I have turned on is when food is done)

I have also been getting those notifacations in all my storm 8 games but i haven't been getting my notifacations on when my food is ready. It has been expired. I have the latest versions on android for all my story games. Idk whats up but it needs to be fixed

Fashion Designer
    Yes this is getting very annoying and yes i am yelling.

oh, whatever, tl doesn't let anyone yell and use all caps. wtfever

Yes, mine does it too. I also should only get notifications when food is ready. Sometimes it's not even doing that, but I am getting the annoying "come play" ones.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im getting them to even tho i have all notifactions turne off. been getting them since the weeken
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Me too! I have all the notifications off because a reason! I don.t know why I am getting this!!

Executive Chef
    Please stop it, TL. And by the way, when is the terrible gifting bug on ios going to be fixed? How about working on that rather than annoying us further?