Thread: Notifacation on when food is ready not working!

Notifacation on when food is ready not working!

Idk if anyone else is having this problem but in all my storm 8 games , bs, rs and fs my notifacations haven't been working. When i remember i had something cooking or ordered, i check on it and it has expired. Once i clear everything and restart the order a notifacation pops up and say food ready then 5 seconds later a food expiration warning comes. Whats going on????? I have a life and don't play 24/7 so the notifacations are awesome. Plz someone help!!!!!!! 😤 I'm losing so much food...........😭

Fashion Designer
    It's been happening to me for a while (sometimes it notifies me, sometimes it doesn't), but I still haven't updated to the new version or whatever that people seemed to hate and have problems with, if that makes a difference.

Yes i already updated to the latest version for android. I was having the issue on the old version so i updated hoping it would fix it but no luck. I'm also having the same issue on restaurant story and fashion story.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here on Double Rainbow, all notifications for everything are totally off.