Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love shack :(

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Thank you I was just messing with that , I finally found it thanks so much everyone for the help.

Now I just have to remember that dam password , I remember the kingdoms name but forgot the password lmao. This should take all day.

Xox
    The good news is that you can try and type your password lots and you won't be locked out. Email Support... Might be quicker and less stressful Team Lava support email: support@storm8.com

You need to provide your original ID and other details like how many gems and coins you had and where you were up to in the story etc, so they can verify its you. Also give same for newer game. Good luck!

Thank you
    Xox

Ok I put a ticket in to see if they can help me with my password.

It's almost 2 am and no luck......I tried all different combinations , had a few cocktails,....I tried so many passwords I think I accidentally hacked into the governments top secret files..( i didn't know that about Area 51) so I'm going to bed. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and tips.

Xox
    Cyndora

Support might be able to help if you forgot the password
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    unlikely to happen, If I were you id recover my old account, and as you can see, I started playing a couple month short and missed it myself, I had hopes the next valentine, but yeah we all know how that turned out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12