Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifting glitch

Gifting glitch

I typically gift my neighbors individually, responding first to the ones that sent me gifts. However, I recently noticed that when I select the gift back option, it defaults to the same arbitrary, pointless gift (an older part). Is anyone else experiencing this? It happens in Restaurant Story as well.

Yes, that's been a problem ever since S8 took over. People have repeatedly told them about the problem and they keep saying they are working on the problem.what a joke! They've said that for weeks. Don't hold your breath!

Executive Chef
    Yeah I noticed the same problem! So I just go into my neighbors list, and push gift, and then just gift everyone. Or do a certain amount of 1 part then go back and select another part and keep going until I've gifted the entire list of my neighbors. It takes a while but I get gifted back well so it's nice to help one another. It is totally annoying though that you can't just use the ease of the gift back.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to visit one neighbor, and then select the gift option, then choose the gift I wanted, instead of using the annoying gift back option
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm experiencing this glitch too. I sent out (what I thought) was a bunch of gears and freezer shelves yest. Looks like all my neighbours got igniters or some such thing instead.

Ugh it's so annoying. I wish they would fix the little bugs like this.

Fashion Designer
    Yes - this has been a problem for months now. Has yet to be addressed
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    I know I wish they would fix it because I just deleted some neighbors who were constantly only sending plastic.

Oh no. I was just wondering why none of my neighbors are gifting me. I use the gift back all the time! So when I pick sugar knob the glitch reverts to something old and useless?

I have this neighbor who gifts me turkeys and mittens and balloon hoods. I was getting a little annoyed. Is it the glitch causing her to send these terrible gifts?

Have I been sending terrible gifts to my neighbors?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    I'm experiencing this glitch too. I sent out (what I thought) was a bunch of gears and freezer shelves yest. Looks like all my neighbours got igniters or some such thing instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes17 View Post
    Ugh it's so annoying. I wish they would fix the little bugs like this.
    I have bricks fix for gift. Yes is really annoying. Should fix as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast