Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Bakery Update: 26 August 2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    you will need to install the latest version 'sugar & spice' from the Google Play store to get the latest items and check to see if your ios bakery needs updating by going to app store
    I don't think so. I'm still waiting to download this version for gems, but all new sugar items including Sweet N Spice Stove are available for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    you will need to install the latest version 'sugar & spice' from the Google Play store to get the latest items and check to see if your ios bakery needs updating by going to app store
    I'm currently using the Sugar and Spice. Seems like I just didn't notice the new oven because I've already maxed out. I stored one and tadaah~! I saw the new oven on the list.
    Storm8 ID: shirayuki_

Executive Chef
    new content is unavailable for android ONLY on the weeks when there's a version release. you still get the next week's content, even on the old version. you only need to switch to get the italian cookie content, which is the content that coincided with BS: S&S.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I'm just not into buying anymore spring summer stuff right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I'm just not into buying anymore spring summer stuff right now.
    soon I will decorating for Halloween like I did in RS

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910