Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: spamming texts coming at almost midnight??

Executive Chef

spamming texts coming at almost midnight??

Are you even kidding me? It is almost midnight here and I just got a text alert telling me to come whip up some savory delights for customers. I have NONE of the notifications checked for a reason, I don't want to be sent messages about these games.

You ignore that and SEND ME A FREAKING SPAM TEXT AT ALMOST MIDNIGHT?

I'm not going to be freaked out by late night texts over this game.

Executive Chef
    I got another on at 4AM..........FOUR AM

Farm Supplier
    It's annoying indeed that they think it's ok to do that..I mean what's it to them when or if we cook or stock in our game.

Executive Chef
    They seem to be sending them out on all games, every 4 hours exactly. I am not going to log into a game every 4 hours, once or twice a day yeah, I want to live outside the games too you know, S8 don't seem to understand that at all.

Executive Chef
    Maybe they could give us the phone number of the genius who came up with this so we can send them texts between midnight and five am saying things like, hey our customers want some new decor get busy on that.

Executive Chef

Notifications Broken RS

I'm suddenly not getting notifications when food is ready in R.

I have this problem in B and thought it was restricted to that game alone since Friday, but R is also giving the same issues starting today (Monday).

Please fix, it's very annoying.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Can you double check your Settings in your device and see if the notifications are turned on there? Additionally, could you let us know what food you are making that is not providing notifications that they are ready?

Rhino Keeper
    This is also happening to me is restaurant, bakery and fashion. I use an Android device. My notification's are turned on. Since Friday I'm getting notifications like for example in fashion " your customers want something new to buy, come restock your inventory." But not the food/clothes ready notifications.

Executive Chef
    My settings are the same, enabled to receive notifications. I was cooking bagels but already served twice without any notifications, as stated in first post this started today in restaurant, the same started since Friday in bakery.

I'm playing on android.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm the same here. Either I get no notification at all now in both rs and bs or I get them an hour later. Once I got notified the foods cooked too long and I took it off over an hour ago. Been playing both games since Jan. Haven't changed any settings since and this has always worked. But now its broken. Fix this PLEASE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast