Thread: Themed Content Limited?

Rhino Keeper

Themed Content Limited?

Hi, is themed content limited to that app version and do, for example, all Easter items, Christmas, St. Patricks, etc. dissappear after a certain period of time? I cannot find any of this content, even in the Christmas app, Irish app, etc. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Some of the old Halloween/Christmas items from 2012 that have long left the market of the newer versions still used to be accessible through the 2012 apps but earlier this year S8 decided that they leave the game for good. They had back to back sales of the old seasonal content for people to purchase them for the last time and then probably removing them permanently from the server after so they're gone even from the old versions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Some of the old Halloween/Christmas items from 2012 that have long left the market of the newer versions still used to be accessible through the 2012 apps but earlier this year S8 decided that they leave the game for good. They had back to back sales of the old seasonal content for people to purchase them for the last time and then probably removing them permanently from the server after so they're gone even from the old versions.
    Yes. Some versions also got bug so they remove them for the AppStore.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, shame for new players!

Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    Hi, is themed content limited to that app version and do, for example, all Easter items, Christmas, St. Patricks, etc. dissappear after a certain period of time? I cannot find any of this content, even in the Christmas app, Irish app, etc. Thanks.
    Goal holiday content will probably stay forever, But new holiday content that can be obtained without goals is limited time, and will disappear after a few months.

(I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but if it is, Glad I could help. )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolgu2 View Post
    Goal holiday content will probably stay forever, But new holiday content that can be obtained without goals is limited time, and will disappear after a few months.

(I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but if it is, Glad I could help. )
    Actually they could if they want to. The 2013 Christmas goal (link) items were removed from the market along with other winter stuff in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Actually they could if they want to. The 2013 Christmas goal (link) items were removed from the market along with other winter stuff in January 2014.
    Interesting, thank you for clearing that up.

EDIT: The Motherly Oven may be an exception to what I've stated above.
    Last edited by thecoolgu2; 08-20-15 at 01:35 PM. Reason: A thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolgu2 View Post
    Interesting, thank you for clearing that up.

EDIT: The Motherly Oven may be an exception to what I've stated above.
    Yes, I just noticed the Motherly Oven was available.