Thread: Collectibles?

Rhino Keeper

Collectibles?

I'm sure this has been covered a million times, and yes, I've read all the faq's on this from S8, but... I only ever get the golden utensils, which I promptly sell for 2,500 coins. I am level 39 and I've never completed the others. I'm missing all but 1 flower, all but 1 for the bread basket and for the cash/xp ones, I have miltiples of 3 items each. I can never get the 4th item to turn them in no matter how much I bake! The other day a low level player completed one of those goals and I was really surprised. Is this yet another idiosyncrasy of Android v. iOS?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    I'm sure this has been covered a million times, and yes, I've read all the faq's on this from S8, but... I only ever get the golden utensils, which I promptly sell for 2,500 coins. I am level 39 and I've never completed the others. I'm missing all but 1 flower, all but 1 for the bread basket and for the cash/xp ones, I have miltiples of 3 items each. I can never get the 4th item to turn them in no matter how much I bake! The other day a low level player completed one of those goals and I was really surprised. Is this yet another idiosyncrasy of Android v. iOS?
    It takes a long time to get some of these collectibles. My bakery on my phone is Level 38. I've completed the "Baking goodness" goal ages ago and got one of those little tables with the bread on it. I've not yet been able to complete the "Cooking Tools" collectible. I don't have any of the collectibles for the Floral Bouquet.

But when I checked my Restaurant collectibles a few months ago, I had completed a ton of them (I hit Level 99 in Restaurant a couple of years ago, and then took a long break before coming back.) I think I earned over 100,000 coins when I redeemed them.

So, it can take a long time.

Fashion Designer
    duplicate post.

Executive Chef
    I'm at level 82 on bakery and have ever only gotten one bread basket and I'm at level 95 in bakery and have never gotten the flower pot, so they are not easy to get. Also some of the collectibles parts don't come from just cooking. Some of The needed items come from buying decor, some from buying wallpaper and floor tiles, some come from leaving tips, etc...
    Last edited by deekathleen; 08-23-15 at 06:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 99 here, have never ever gotten enough collectibles to complete the Floral Boutique.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	23144

Views:	27 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	23145
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    I only have two of the flowers towards the rose trophy.

Fashion Designer
    Level 99 and still no bread basket. Have about 200 cooking utensils in RS though....really need to sell those.

Executive Chef
    Now at level 99. I have a FLOWER TROPHY redeem from the Floral Boutiques

Views:	28 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	23164

Views:	35 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	23165 I am about to reach the maximum bar 4 for golden utensils

Views:	30 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	23166 I have 19 bread baskets from the Baking Goodness. I have mastered all recipes in all the machines.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 08-24-15 at 10:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm... I just never seem to get the drops and I even read the faq's on what gives you which items. Oh well. The coins and xp would be nice.