Thread: find it very unfair ios gets more challenges better dragons

Rhino Keeper

find it very unfair ios gets more challenges better dragons

I have Android lg i don't see why Apple phone should have better challenges and rewards this is so unfair especially when people like me who spend money and i mean a lot of $ can't even acquire them the same way or at all.. .this is a game it should be fair to all players not these phones gets better and those phones eh. Honestly after seeing how unfair the game is to the type of phone or computer you use I'm done. And i just wasted another 9999 on gold... Of this game won't give the same benefits to all players I'll spend money elsewhere.. You guys just lost around 300-500 alone a month from me.... If you learn to be fair i may come back but I'm over this
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-21-15 at 11:14 AM. Reason: edited for language use

Banned
    There is no parity and they will be sad to see you leave.

Host(ess)
    I agree, I just leveled up and got a goal to compete in battles, but I didn't get the battle arena. Must be an ios thing!
    Last edited by Ura0; 08-21-15 at 10:32 AM. Reason: My bad, just logged back in & there it was!

Executive Chef
    Kindle doesn't get anything android has, there's something bittersweet about about being an android user in that I think.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're working on bringing the latest update to Android players soon.