Thread: Cruise event not accepting food already cooked

Farm Supplier

Cruise event not accepting food already cooked

I started the cruise event today. One of the first dishes I need to make is ratatouille. I already have 6,834 servings on the counter. The event is not accepting these already made ratatouille. WTH

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I started the cruise event today. One of the first dishes I need to make is ratatouille. I already have 6,834 servings on the counter. The event is not accepting these already made ratatouille. WTH
    same as above
    Last edited by 139197777; 08-20-15 at 07:54 PM.

New Resident
    Same here...

Fashion Designer
    Seems everybody is having this issue, as discussed on the main event thread. I sent off an email to support hours ago, but haven't heard back.

Hope they fix it!!!

Food on counter no longer counts for ship goals

I am playing restaurant story 2 on an ipad 2. The version of the game is 1.7.4. I just started the alaskan cruise and noticed that food on my counters do not count toward the food requested by the ship goal. It insists that I cook the dish although I have an "x" amount of that dish on my counter. This seems to be a bug because this is not how it was for previous ship goals. Can you please correct this?

Sorry about that! We've forwarded this to our engineering team and it unfortunately looks to require an update to the app to resolve the issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

It looks like it is affecting the three dishes from the expansion: Ratatouille, Coq as vin and Baked onion soup. I hope that you guys can apply an update soon. Is there a time frame where the update will be applied? Will it be done before or after the Alaskan cruise event?

Quote Originally Posted by midsummerbreeze View Post
    It looks like it is affecting the three dishes from the expansion: Ratatouille, Coq as vin and Baked onion soup. I hope that you guys can apply an update soon. Is there a time frame where the update will be applied? Will it be done before or after the Alaskan cruise event?
    This is affecting crime br?l?e as well. It is worse than I thought. When will this be resolved?

New Resident
    Yup just like the groom I would have gotten it had your game not given me a black screen and you refused to give me him cause yet again you guys messed up