Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've sent a report through to advise there are players maxed on rope. Get a support ticket and PM it to PikaSquirrel in the meantime. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    is there anyone out there who can post what the horse shed drops please? ��������
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You want me to do what in there ???

image.jpg (113.0 KB)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    L3 update needs ropes. I Also I did daily trades, some need ropes. So I am able to get my rope stock down to continue. Without a S8 cleaning spur.
    Amazing it all )))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Since the limits aren't hard and fast (I have 147 of some crop from Baron game), I find the limits rather arbitrary myself. Let the hoarders go wild!
    No idea what you are talking about, sorry. What are you saying here?

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    L3 update needs ropes. I Also I did daily trades, some need ropes. So I am able to get my rope stock down to continue. Without a S8 cleaning spur.
    I am way beyond where you are. My daily trade doesn't need rope. I have no way to move on from where I am stuck due to this situation. Sorry, but I can't go back to L3. I can only move forward. I am happy that you don't require a cleaning spur right now. I hope that they get this problem fixed by the time you get to where I am, because you might need to have an S8 cleaning spur if it isn't fixed by the time you encounter it. May I suggest that you don't fill your rope inventory until you have finished with this quest, just in case, so that you don't find yourself required to make rope and no way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've sent a report through to advise there are players maxed on rope. Get a support ticket and PM it to PikaSquirrel in the meantime. Thanks.
    What? How do I do I get a support ticket? Can't they just fix it? Or go in and remove some rope from my inventory? It just shouldn't be such a big hassle to play a game!

If I didn't care so much about my friends and neighbors in this game, I would delete the few remaining S8 games I have left from my iPad and move on. I am getting weary from sending emails to S8 and getting canned responses. This is the second game S8 game (out of 2) that I play, which has brought me to a complete stop today, because no one thought about the consequences of requiring that I do something with items that have a cap on them. Sorry, but this is becoming standard, that these updates are released with major mistakes in their requirements. Then the players are required to send emails and messages and jump through hoops for being allowed to pay to play these games. What about my neighbors who don't participate in these forums? Are they just out of luck if they can't come here, get support tickets, and PM S8 employees?

It is not you I am complaining about, SW, you are most awesome and have no control over what S8 does or doesn't do.

S8 needs to hire someone to ensure that these quests are achievable without having to spend gems to skip by mistakes like this in their games. They should be checked closely for such things, so that players don't have to shoulder the responsibility for troubleshooting S8 games while they play them.

This whole thing has given me a headache. I just want to play the game. I am not the only person with a problem with these caps on items. Just fix it Storm8. For everyone.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 08-23-15 at 05:09 PM.

55Lee55 - in the timed goal #3 to upgrade the horse track you give 3 rope. In goal #6 you have to craft 3 rope. Did you craft more in the meantime?

You can wait until tomorrow when staff are back in the office for possible resolution of my report or.... here's a thought - will the goal "progress" if you craft the 3 rope anyway and collect nothing (given you're maxed?) have you tried this? I know it's a waste of resources, but maybe it's worth a try? just craft 1 though if you want to participate in this experiment and let us know.

I'll post as soon as practicable with an answer to the rope conundrum!

Edit: sorry, that can't work as the option is greyed out... Oh well, you'll just have to wait, sorry!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-23-15 at 11:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Is the Horseshoe Goal 1500? I apologize if this has been answered already. I've been spending more time tapping on horses rather than reading threads Lol
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Is the Horseshoe Goal 1500? I apologize if this has been answered already. I've been spending more time tapping on horses rather than reading threads Lol
    Yep! Post 2 in this thread has all the details....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    A Special Thank You to AnniePMH

I really appreciate how you post your photos. Sometimes you do 2pics (or more) for the same goal,making sure the whole goal appears, and many do not realize that it takes extra time to snap then post.
    Without your effort the goal thread would not be available so quickly.

So thank you for the care and time you take.
    dabag
    You're most welcome Your own threads and posts are great, Dabag, thank you very much for all the work you do with those
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    no goal, all done.
    the 5th indi-prize you can upgrade, but i have a resync after a few seconds... pls fix it

Attachment 22986Attachment 22987

and it drops horse hair and wool; c-time 2:24h

edit for trck drops: light armor
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That is prize #5 in the event, the horse shed. Has to be leveled but don't know the drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    is there anyone out there who can post what the horse shed drops please? ��������
    Hair/wool, coins, 1-2 xp.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Honestly no one told some of you to buy 900 horses and then max out on rope when there was no clearly defined need for it. I don't think you should be asking S8 to fix your self-created problems as if they owe you something.

JMO as someone who doesn't see the need to max out on anything just because I can.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    55Lee55 - in the timed goal #3 to upgrade the horse track you give 3 rope. In goal #6 you have to craft 3 rope. Did you craft more in the meantime?

You can wait until tomorrow when staff are back in the office for possible resolution of my report or.... here's a thought - will the goal "progress" if you craft the 3 rope anyway and collect nothing (given you're maxed?) have you tried this? I know it's a waste of resources, but maybe it's worth a try? just craft 1 though if you want to participate in this experiment and let us know.

I'll post as soon as practicable with an answer to the rope conundrum!

I had to use gems to get past this because I had maxed out and couldn't craft more.