Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Expansions! 8-20-15

Executive Chef
    Wow, 83 expansions if my eyes aren't deceiving me! Almost the size of the main islands. Thank you so much, S8!

Since the huge land update isn't available yet on Android (only two blocks on the main island for now), I decided to go ahead and expanded the space near the mining area (48 hrs) and cleared the 800k tree near the battle arena (24 hrs). But when I switched to iOS, there's no progress showing that I'm clearing the 800k tree. I wonder if it will be empty anyway after 24 hours?

Last edited by PepperWoo; 08-20-15 at 05:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Wow, 83 expansions if my eyes aren't deceiving me! Almost the size of the main islands. Thank you so much, S8!

Since the huge land update isn't available yet on Android (only two blocks on the main island for now), I decided to go ahead and expanded the space near the mining area (48 hrs) and cleared the 800k tree near the battle arena (24 hrs). But when I switched to iOS, there's no progress showing that I'm clearing the 800k tree. I wonder if it will be empty anyway after 24 hours?

83 new expansions indeed

81 new space in a new island, 1 new tree and blocked space, finally unblocked!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I just noticed this today. I have a Bitter Bark ready to clear on the island to the right of the Battle Arena. This is odd as I have been fully expanded for quite a while and I didn't need to use maps the unlock this plot. I paid to clear it so I'll know if it is a new plot in 24 hours.

Attachment 22966

Anyone else have this?
    Nice? But I dont see it on mine yet....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I found the gift of the free plot on both accounts this morning and started clearing the tree. No complaints here. Guess I'll have to force the update to see the new island.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG!!! This is AWESOME!!! I just updated my app & got the new island! Happy dance

What is odd though, is on my other account, on Kindle, I have the Bitterbark in the top right hand corner but I can't clear it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Just went back in the app and the Bitterbark that I paid to clear at the top right is back I don't mind the missing coins so much but it seems a bit unfair to take that back.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Updated it, still don't see it, something's wrong here.....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

wow! just updated my app for no reason at all (lol) and saw that huge mass of land. i'm nowhere near clearing the whole island but this is awesome! especially for those older members who have long since run out of space. This new land is HUGE, almost the size of all the other combined
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Executive Chef
    Wow! The new island is huge! I'm so happy for all the veteran players!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone is totally taking dragon eggs out of storage!
    Diamonds are a girl's best friend:
    2 Diamond, 2 Crusader, 1 Quetzal, 1 Infinity, 2 Anubis, 1 Unicorn, 2 Mercury, 1 Gold, 1 Dark Angel

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast