Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Expansions! 8-20-15

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Dragon story is no longer in my list of installed apps and says not compatible with my device when I go to it by link, what happened? Are they blocking some devices
    Not sure on this. Please send an email to support@storm8.com. Give them your specific device information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Newski View Post
    I have it too, but when I went to clear it, it locked up and now I have to use maps to unlock. Did this happen to anyone else?
    You will need to expand to that area first using maps before you will be able to clear it.
    Hit your expansion sign and that area should highlight .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Not sure on this. Please send an email to support@storm8.com. Give them your specific device information.
    OK thanks, email sent.

Banned
    New update is good and running nice. Also back in my Google play app list, thanks. I'm curious about a few other things, why we android users still have the 1line text limit? Why menu scrolling is slow and the scroll indicator bar was removed? And what's going on with the album?

Fashion Designer
    Thread about new land? Well, I was just going around my island and was shocked

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-09-02-16-52-29.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	23420

The Battle Arena is in the bottom left, for reference. I estimate there are 81 new areas to expand to
    Last edited by zyfazix; 09-02-15 at 09:59 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Thread about new land? Well, I was just going around my island and was shocked

Name:	dragon_2015-09-02-16-52-29.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	23420

The Battle Arena is in the bottom left, for reference. I estimate there are 81 new areas to expand to
    Yup, tons of land to expand
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier

Wow!!!

Feedback = a BIG Thank You!

The additional land is a great addition.
    Many thanks.

Look at all that land north of the Arena!!

Name:	2015-09-02 19.58.18.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	23430
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-02-16 at 09:37 AM.

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for all the new expansions!!! I was cramming habitats in so tight it was ridiculous, and my islands are looking very cluttered.

Would like to add my voice to those asking that we be able to mine for expansion parts again. Please? So many of my neighbors are unresponsive now, it takes at least 3-4 weeks of begging to collect enough maps to clear one space. Considering how desperately my dragons need to spread out, and with all this new space in sight but not yet in my grasp, I'm not sure I have that kind of patience! ^_^;;

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post
    Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for all the new expansions!!! I was cramming habitats in so tight it was ridiculous, and my islands are looking very cluttered.

Would like to add my voice to those asking that we be able to mine for expansion parts again. Please? So many of my neighbors are unresponsive now, it takes at least 3-4 weeks of begging to collect enough maps to clear one space. Considering how desperately my dragons need to spread out, and with all this new space in sight but not yet in my grasp, I'm not sure I have that kind of patience! ^_^;;
    I really feel there is something wrong -- I take 3 to 4 days to get required maps ! 3 to 4 weeks is too much - -- Do you send requests for Maps everyday ? Also , when you take up expansion , and if requests are not sent from your regular island , then you should send requests from Arctic Island on that day ! I really feel you must investigate yourself since waiting for 3 to 4 weeks is something like punishment ! You may try to add new active neighbors if it is required -- This is what I feel !

Executive Chef
    I'd say it was time to clear out your neighbor list and collect a new set of friends.