Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Congrats to all the new owners of Diamonds dragons and hybrids

Since I got mine, a month ago, I've been following the suggestions posted here, so now I have 2 Crusaders, 1 Quetzal, 1 Mercury and 1 Infinity. I'm very happy. I've been breeding my Diamond and Infinity to have some rare and super rare single element dragons also.
    How'd you get your Infinity?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    How'd you get your Infinity?
    I got Infinity with Diamond and Quetzal.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding Virtue with Crusader for weeks trying for Angel or Unicorn. My Kitsune fails yielded enough pink gems that I now have Quartz in the Craft shop, but mostly Love fails. Before this I have spent months breeding Diamond with Air/Water/Light/Night for other Diamond hybrids. Are there better breeding options to obtain Diamond hybrids or am I on the right track? I haven't been boosting breeding because I haven't seen that it helps much. Does boosted breeding help with Ultra Rares?

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding Virtue with Crusader for weeks trying for Angel or Unicorn. My Kitsune fails yielded enough pink gems that I now have Quartz in the Craft shop, but mostly Love fails. Before this I have spent months breeding Diamond with Air/Water/Light/Night for other Diamond hybrids. Are there better breeding options to obtain Diamond hybrids or am I on the right track? I haven't been boosting breeding because I haven't seen that it helps much. Does boosted breeding help with Ultra Rares?

I have 2 Diamonds, 2 Crusaders, Infinity, Quetzal, and Prism.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post

I have 2 Diamonds, 2 Crusaders, Infinity, Quetzal, and Prism.
    It's possible to remove the Kitsune fails with Justice x Diamond. When replacing Night with Illusion it removes Water/Magic/Peacock/Night/Night elf fails, but adds Illusion. You remove 2 common, 1 rare and 2 super rare outcomes and only get 1 rare in return.

For types like air, water and light using that type with Diamond is the most direct approach but can take a while. I like to take my chances with luck and always try to add Diamond to the breeding mix. I got Helios as a 'fail' from trying for Oracle with Mythic and angel. Currently I'm hoping for a Dark Angel/Black Diamond/Unicorn fail by using Mask/Diamond trying for Sugar Skull

Now that I think about it, if I level Mask or Flamingo to 15 I can try for 5 Prime dragons at once.

Rhino Keeper
    36 hour timer with diamond x virtue after three fire fails. I hope there is nothing else it can be but unicorn!!! Has anybody bred a valiant?

Rhino Keeper
    36 hour timer with diamond x virtue after three fire fails. I hope there is nothing else it can be but unicorn!!! Has anybody bred a valiant?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    It's possible to remove the Kitsune fails with Justice x Diamond. When replacing Night with Illusion it removes Water/Magic/Peacock/Night/Night elf fails, but adds Illusion. You remove 2 common, 1 rare and 2 super rare outcomes and only get 1 rare in return.

For types like air, water and light using that type with Diamond is the most direct approach but can take a while. I like to take my chances with luck and always try to add Diamond to the breeding mix. I got Helios as a 'fail' from trying for Oracle with Mythic and angel. Currently I'm hoping for a Dark Angel/Black Diamond/Unicorn fail by using Mask/Diamond trying for Sugar Skull

Now that I think about it, if I level Mask or Flamingo to 15 I can try for 5 Prime dragons at once.
    Same here, usually not trying to breed a specific diamond, but hoping for a good fail. Diamond Prism and Neon is my favorite pair, they are now in the den for 23 hours... Which could be Caesar, Cauldron or Dark Angel. I keep my hopes up for Dark Angel, wouldn't mind Cauldron because I don't have it yet, but I'm counting on Caesar which I already have.

I'd suggest raising Flamingo, it's less hungry than Mask

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Oh wow, only three Fires, no Virtues? That's awesome! Congrats on Unicorn, it's the only 36 hour breedable dragon
    And yes, I did breed Valiant, on the very same day it came out I must admit I had the diamond temple activated (it was on sale), it took only 2 Fire fails. Parents are Infinity and Spirit Warrior.

Rhino Keeper
    I sped it to the nest. My Unicorn!!! Three forest fails with quetzal and diamond and I now have a 40 hour timer. Is that Infiinity I hope? I tried for valiant many many times with diamond and spirit warrior no luck..

Oh wow, only three Fires, no Virtues? That's awesome! Congrats on Unicorn, it's the only 36 hour breedable dragon
    And yes, I did breed Valiant, on the very same day it came out I must admit I had the diamond temple activated (it was on sale), it took only 2 Fire fails. Parents are Infinity and Spirit Warrior.[/QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    Just had to share my excitement .

First go at breeding diamond + magic and Woooooo... 40 hour breeding time. Pretty pleased with that as I really didn't want lots of 20 hour magic tries before getting the hybrid. 😄