Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Plum Blossom Dragon 8-21-15

New Resident
    I have Forest and Magic breeding for 14 hours, but I don't know what that could be. Any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    What's driving me crazy is that for every other dragon I have bred the first slot is normally the first colored gem of your new dragon but on this I have tried magic (purple) in first slot and forest (green) in second slot that should give a hybrid with the first gem purple and the second gem green but I keep getting all these poison dragons! Those are a green gem and then a purple gem hybrid so they shouldn't even be popping up! And at 21 hours apiece on both breeding roost and the nest they are taking up to much time. And now I think I have a familiar egg coming because it says 18 hours for breeding but the gems are again reversed as to what I loaded the parents. I just don't understand about the gem thing though. I've always had my hybrids come in the order of the parents gems. Why is this one different?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    What's driving me crazy is that for every other dragon I have bred the first slot is normally the first colored gem of your new dragon but on this I have tried magic (purple) in first slot and forest (green) in second slot that should give a hybrid with the first gem purple and the second gem green but I keep getting all these poison dragons! Those are a green gem and then a purple gem hybrid so they shouldn't even be popping up! And at 21 hours apiece on both breeding roost and the nest they are taking up to much time. And now I think I have a familiar egg coming because it says 18 hours for breeding but the gems are again reversed as to what I loaded the parents. I just don't understand about the gem thing though. I've always had my hybrids come in the order of the parents gems. Why is this one different?
    I don't think the order of the icons for the types matter; if it's green/purple or purple/green, you'll have a chance of getting dragons with both orders as long as you're breeding purple and green. Poison Dragons will tend come up frequently either way because it's the common purple/green hybrid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPerin View Post
    I have Forest and Magic breeding for 14 hours, but I don't know what that could be. Any ideas?
    it is humming congrat !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    got my plum blossom with humming-diamond after ??? fails
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Got Plum by breeding familiar and diamond way too many fails for this one... now trying for Mermaid!

Executive Chef
    Got a new humming fail

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Tried for this one for a week and nothing but poisons. Saw it was expiring, so I took a break from trying for Cupcake to give this one last shot. First try. After all that, I got it on the first try. Wish Diamond would do that.

Rhino Keeper
    After an American football team worth of poison fails I'm going to call it quits on this one. Despite how much I wanted the little guy, I haven't the time nor gold to spend any more on this. I guess I can't be lucky all of the time. The RNG gods have not looked favorably upon me on this occasion.
    Last edited by D_Raho; 09-04-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Typos! A million typos!

Executive Chef
    Finally got this breeding

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast