Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 8/18/2015

Farm Supplier
    I don't mind the Wednesday Addams dress, but I'm also ready and excited for Halloween lol. Unfortunately, the rest of the update isn't for me, and I don't really foresee myself using any of the decor :/ Tuesdays aren't what they used to be :'(

I would said it's really officially dead. Just look at how many weeks or is it months, we went by feeling disappointed with the updates. Not even one new floor deco this week. You know I'm a little surprised at why they removed the vintage items last week. Glad I did purchased what I wanted last week. Otherwise, I'll be feeling so bummed. Never know if the items will stay or not once the sales expire. >_<
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed here
    But the purse and dress are definitely my style!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You know I'm a little surprised at why they removed the vintage items last week. Glad I did purchased what I wanted last week. Otherwise, I'll be feeling so bummed. Never know if the items will stay or not once the sales expire. >_<
    Gosh, seriously? They removed the vintage items?? I really thought they wouldn't, was reading the pop-up carefully to see if there's any word about them being removed after the sale expires. And there wasn't! I'm so pissed right now!..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I'll ask, but this is probably it.
    This was the full update.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the dress.

The shoes are just like these: https://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-f...ncZxoCDjnw_wcB

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have any idea what is this "empty" notification spam about customers wanting something new?"

I am getting this pop up notification in fashion, bakery and restaurant for a whole day now, but when I check these games, there's nothing new. anyway, here's what it says:

"Your customers want something new to buy! Come restock your inventory with new items!"

Sounds almost exciting, huh? New items and what not, but there's nothing new. It's nnoying, because they pop up like normal notifications that tell me when my orders/recipes are ready.

On a side note, I am getting pretty fed up with RS and BS always making us build new appliances just about every week, it's just too much, it's not even fun anymore. I'm about to delete all these game. They used to be fun, but they try to cram too many new recipes&appliances too fast, I can't catch up anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what is this "empty" notification spam about customers wanting something new?"

I am getting this pop up notification in fashion, bakery and restaurant for a whole day now, but when I check these games, there's nothing new. anyway, here's what it says:

"Your customers want something new to buy! Come restock your inventory with new items!"

Sounds almost exciting, huh? New items and what not, but there's nothing new. It's nnoying, because they pop up like normal notifications that tell me when my orders/recipes are ready.
    I've been getting the same message lately. I got excited at first because I thought it maybe meant new goals, but I think it's just the new notification you get when your clothes are done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post

On a side note, I am getting pretty fed up with RS and BS always making us build new appliances just about every week, it's just too much, it's not even fun anymore. I'm about to delete all these game. They used to be fun, but they try to cram too many new recipes&appliances too fast, I can't catch up anymore.
    Other than goals there is no time limit on the other appliances, you can take as much time as you want to build them and level up on them, so I don't understand what you need to catch up on that is making it overwhelming for you?
    ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Other than goals there is no time limit on the other appliances, you can take as much time as you want to build them and level up on them, so I don't understand what you need to catch up on that is making it overwhelming for you?
    ???
    I like being up to date, it's not like I started playing last month and expect to be all caught up. I've been playing for years, so yes, I expect to be on top of things with my games.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast