Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions

Rhino Keeper

Questions

Hello, I have a question. I know I can earn 6 gems for installing and play games, and I can earn 3 gems for reaching the certain level. BUT, will I still get gems for reaching levels if my level in the game that TL promoted already satisfied the goal?
    I have earned all gems for installing and reaching levels in the other games that they promoted, but I just downloaded Bakery Story few days ago so will I still get the 3 gems goal?

So please answer my question

Note: I haven't done any "install applications" in BS yet.
    Last edited by Lenkapon; 08-11-15 at 06:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Nope you will not get your 3 gems if you installed the latest version of Bakery Story, you'll only get the 6

Executive Chef
    I know it will say ''reach level 8 in Bakery Story'' but if you have already passed that level when you get the goal to install the latest version of Bakery Story then you will not get the 3 gems as you have possibly already passed this level

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much LalaSmooth!
    I know the "reach level xx" only appears once for 1 version in 1 game, but I meant I just downloaded Bakery Story, so that means I haven't completed any download goals that give free gems to my account in BS.
    But, in the other games (FS, FS2, RS2,...), I have completed almost all download goals and reaching level goals, so the games that TL advertised- I have passed all levels required by the goals, so can I still get the 3 gems for my account in BS? If there is any goal?

Executive Chef
    i believe i understood the question, but let me know if this isn't what you meant

in bakery story, when you receive a goal to download a new version of, for example, fashion story, where you are already a high level player, you will ONLY get the 6 gems to download. you will not see any goals to progress to a certain level if you have already passed that level in the game. you will only get "progress" goals and have the chance to receive the associated 3 gems in BS when you are below the goal level in the other game.

so if you get a goal to download candy blast mania (if you've never played that one before), by installing and leveling up you'll earn up to 15 gems.
    if you get a goal to download a new version of RS2, which you have played in the original version before and are already past level 17, you will only earn 6 gems from the download.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i believe i understood the question, but let me know if this isn't what you meant

in bakery story, when you receive a goal to download a new version of, for example, fashion story, where you are already a high level player, you will ONLY get the 6 gems to download. you will not see any goals to progress to a certain level if you have already passed that level in the game. you will only get "progress" goals and have the chance to receive the associated 3 gems in BS when you are below the goal level in the other game.

so if you get a goal to download candy blast mania (if you've never played that one before), by installing and leveling up you'll earn up to 15 gems.
    if you get a goal to download a new version of RS2, which you have played in the original version before and are already past level 17, you will only earn 6 gems from the download.
    This has been my experience too.

Rhino Keeper

Thank you so much! That's answered my questions!
    But I'm so upset ...

Executive Chef

It is best that we all the games so that we don't missed out for any free gems.

New Resident
    Can I save my old account that's storm I'd is goldenfifi
    Last edited by miner48er; 08-23-15 at 04:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a goal to install the new update for Monopoly Bingo, which I got 6 gems for (I'm past level 50), then opened it and it said congrats for reaching level xx (a really low level, usually 12-14) and gave me 3 more gems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast