Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions: Are some better and what about Tricolours?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    It seems to me more and more that these dragons are like any product you buy: you can get a good one or you can get a lemon.
    Well... battles are more or less based on luck, as many players have stated before, they can still lose to a LV1 opponent when using a LV10 dragon, so basically anything's possible lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Well... battles are more or less based on luck, as many players have stated before, they can still lose to a LV1 opponent when using a LV10 dragon, so basically anything's possible lol
    You bet, I rarely use champs against level ones and the one time I did against Luck last weekend he got trounced lol. I almost never have trouble at the star but it may be because I stick to colours. I also never worry to much about losing to the lower levels, I figure it's payback for my baby coral that usually finishes off the bosses for me and is the only reason it gets to stay.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 08-12-15 at 07:05 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Yea, and when we're facing a LV20 Diamond or Champion opponent, our winning rate is only 10% max, but it's still possible for us to win
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Champions are solid dragons to have, but in checking the battle calculator I noticed some dragons that always show up with 5% or 10% greater chance for critical hit when facing some of the tougher dragons, those are Chess, Neon, Mech, Divine, Lollipop. There are more but those are the ones I am focusing on breeding now. I have Lollipop and just bred a Chess. Next is Divine and then Mech. There are probably others, but I will go after them later.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Nightclub Owner
    I just got a Prime dragon so I'll be testing it soon after I get it to LV10, so look forward to that
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I was really wondering about the differing food costs and why I felt Highland was so much more effective than the others I have. I think I just stumbled on the reason and that may well be it. chariot and Rose Knight use the same pattern as Highland so likely are just as effective while the princess uses the same food pattern as Gilded Knight. however what I never noticed till just now is that a Gilded Knight is only a Rare Champ like Ninja and Warrior Princess is a Super Rare. I know when I face off with Ninja he is difficult to beat but I suspect I just fed the wrong dragon to level twelve and it was completely by accident. I have never felt I wasted fifty thousand plus food. Before but feeling a bit like that now especially since there is a tales event going on and I need to keep enough on hand to feed the portal and I also want to level up Flametail quickly who is so lovely and finish chariot now that I realize it's likely as good as my favourite green dragon lol. So many dragons, not enough food....I sure hope team lava helps us out soon and not with a sale on. Food.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12