Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    So many people already upgraded the stable to 80 the last time. I don't understand why this is such a problem for them to just open things up wide for us, especially seeing how they won't let up on the dragons and habitats. These things should go hand and hand. You can't add 10 spots of land, 25 habitats and then 200 dragons and expect it to work.
    Exactly. Talk about fuzzy math.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    So many people already upgraded the stable to 80 the last time. I don't understand why this is such a problem for them to just open things up wide for us, especially seeing how they won't let up on the dragons and habitats. These things should go hand and hand. You can't add 10 spots of land, 25 habitats and then 200 dragons and expect it to work.
    If Storm8 did decide to open this game up for us then they would lose the control that they currently have with the game.

Honestly I wish they would but I can't see this happening, the last habitat increase we had was a miserly 3 at the start of February.

We are in desperate need of habitat upgrades for several of our habitats.

Game developers need to realise that in their business the players are The customers, unhappy disgruntled customers is not what is needed.

We need the game to move in a direction that both sides are happy with, us as players need to feel the love and being able to play the way we want. And Storm8 needs to be able to earn revenue.

Surely this is achievable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    If Storm8 did decide to open this game up for us then they would lose the control that they currently have with the game.

Honestly I wish they would but I can't see this happening, the last habitat increase we had was a miserly 3 at the start of February.

We are in desperate need of habitat upgrades for several of our habitats.

Game developers need to realise that in their business the players are The customers, unhappy disgruntled customers is not what is needed.

We need the game to move in a direction that both sides are happy with, us as players need to feel the love and being able to play the way we want. And Storm8 needs to be able to earn revenue.

Surely this is achievable.

Well said.
    I spent some decent money here once upon a time. I had zero issues with the game needing to make money. I do have issues with spending my money on things that sit in a stable or storage. I do have problems with being so stuck that you can't buy the things put out to buy. Take away the fun little things like gold rewards in tournaments and gold quests, added to huge money grabs that are increasing in size and frequency and then penalize me for having played so long and so well that I have a zillion dragons and no room....I will always support you when I get a fair product in return. I can't spend my money where I can't even play a normal day.
    We need a ton more room and the removal of any habitat caps. I get having young island earn the land and habitats to keep people playing, but if you've been playing 3-5 years, land locked capped out I think there's no reason at all to keep these restrictions on. Unless you truly want to punish people for playing long and hard for years, as silly as that sounds, it's absolutely how it feels at times. I feel penalized. Why treat long time, money spending loyal customers that way? I just don't understand it.

Rhino Keeper
    Very well said to random59 & jjblueyes!! More than frustrated with land & habitat limits! What more do you need Storm8 to see that this penalizes most everyone except the newer players & those who don't compete in tournaments & events to earn new dragons???

Nightclub Owner
    If they don't want to remove the cap (for whatever reason) they should bump the capacity of all habitats to hold 5 dragons. That would solve a lot of problems in the short term at least.

If they want to make money or have us spend gold; they could sell a (stupid) deco building (like the Nobel Crystal) for a certain amount of gold; anyone who has that item instantly has all current & future habitats at a 5 dragon capacity. Just a thought.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    Very well said to random59 & jjblueyes!! More than frustrated with land & habitat limits! What more do you need Storm8 to see that this penalizes most everyone except the newer players & those who don't compete in tournaments & events to earn new dragons???
    It is mind boggling. I've never seen a business that creates a senecio where you limit your customers ability to purchase your products. Huh? If you are capped out or land locked you can't buy anything. It's a sad situation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    If they don't want to remove the cap (for whatever reason) they should bump the capacity of all habitats to hold 5 dragons. That would solve a lot of problems in the short term at least.

If they want to make money or have us spend gold; they could sell a (stupid) deco building (like the Nobel Crystal) for a certain amount of gold; anyone who has that item instantly has all current & future habitats at a 5 dragon capacity. Just a thought.
    It's a good idea. Lots of good ideas are thrown out here in the forum. Wish some of them would be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    It is mind boggling. I've never seen a business that creates a senecio where you limit your customers ability to purchase your products. Huh? If you are capped out or land locked you can't buy anything. It's a sad situation.
    I dont get that either - without room we cant buy the special habitats and without buying the special habitats there's less money for S8?! So where's the point in not creating more room and raising/deleting the cap?!

Rhino Keeper
    Please see THIS THREAD for an update on the habitat cap.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051