Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they are listening but have trouble finalzing it as many, many players cope with to many crashes as it is. If I visit +100 players a lot of time my game crashes. Ever since the upgrade of ios 10 I might say.

Fashion Designer
    Just a thought...do you think TL is going to drop Dragon Story like they did with Empire, Nightclub and City Stories? They are losing a ton of money by not increasing habitats...at least from me!
    Last edited by laurelsail; 12-27-16 at 04:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    ★ ditto for me, laurelsail (:

★ no more lands, means no more new premium habitats (:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ TL, I'm not getting any of your new habitats if you're not increasing land and habitat limit

★ no way are we going to sell our premium habitats to get the new unless you can do a TRADE IN at PAR PRICE in GOLD Equivalent! ★
    Hmm...I kinda like this idea...trading premium habitats back for gold of equal value of course since it's so hard to make more space. Even though this doesn't solve the space issue. It kinda gives the player an option to switch out their habitats to either use the gold for a different habitat or dragons or building.

Just a thought, not a resolution, but something to do in the meantime while waiting for update for expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Hmm...I kinda like this idea...trading premium habitats back for gold of equal value of course since it's so hard to make more space. Even though this doesn't solve the space issue. It kinda gives the player an option to switch out their habitats to either use the gold for a different habitat or dragons or building.

Just a thought, not a resolution, but something to do in the meantime while waiting for update for expansion.
    I'm worried there will never be more expansions and one day we will get a pop-up saying the game is no longer available...just like Nightclub, City and Empire Stories!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Maybe they are listening but have trouble finalzing it as many, many players cope with to many crashes as it is. If I visit +100 players a lot of time my game crashes. Ever since the upgrade of ios 10 I might say.
    Must agree with you there iOS 10 crashes all my games lots more these days even with it's latest update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Must agree with you there iOS 10 crashes all my games lots more these days even with it's latest update
    Agree it has also played havoc with my new iPhone 7 as well so it is not so much the device it's the game and operating systems.

2 new types of dragons today along with another new habitat BUT where is the space to place it. We have 217 habitats but I for 1 can only place 210 so again I ask where is this new one going to go.

You really need to stop burying the head in the sand and start doing something about this. In the last 6 months yes you have released 70 habitat spaces to us BUT you have also been releasing new dragons at an elevated rate than before.

As I see it 3 things need to be done, upgrade the habitat space by allowing the mines to be used for mining for land parts again.
    Slow down the rate you are releasing new dragons into this game.
    Allow us to store these new habitats in storage, we know you have the ability as that is where the habitat prizes from the Leaderboard goes.

Again, this will fall on deaf ears and I will probably only get a response from your other customers that are feeling let down and betrayed by your tardiness towards our plight.
    Last edited by random59; 01-03-17 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I agree fully

Banned
    Yeah something good instead is terrible because we have no room. Just completely messed up to the long term players. We have been telling you for months and months that we haven't a single space to spare. How bad off do you think we are now? Huh? Terrible, terrible priorities for your customers. It's ok just keep releasing new things that your longest, loyal customers can't have because you can't open the mine with a little land for us to place these things. Just ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Good mornings fellow players and moderators.  I come here because my island is once again gridlockedand and in a state of disarray.

First of all I have 762/778 dragons. I cannot find a specific dragon to save my soul. Orinally I organized my dragons into habitats based on their first gem type. This worked pretty well for a number of years. This morning I spent over an hour trying to find the Tropic dragon with a Blue gem. I NEVER did find him. It would be nice if we could go to our Album and fly to the dragon we want to feed and evolve.

Of course lack of land upon which to place habitats remains a problem. I cannot place one more habitat unless I sell my Diamond Temple and have my Purple Breeding Den removed. Sadly the Purple Breeding Den cannot be sold or moved to Storage and right now I need the Diamond Temple.

Also when I hatch a new egg, I get the message, there is no where to put my new baby dragon. I do have some duplicates. These I evolve to level 4 and sell to provide ammunition for the Mine.

So in summary, I suggest more 4-dragon habitats and more land are needed. See the current list of 3-dragon habitats that could be upgraded to hold 4 dragons.

* Metal Mines, Ancient Tar Pits, Tropic Stand, Throne Room, Stone Quarry, Cosmic Expanse, Passion, Fairytale Forest and Three Ring Circus (not a specific dragon type but I just like them).

In the end whether a player uses 3-dragon or 4-dragon habitats, a severe land shortage really is at the heart of the housing crisis. PLEASE HELP.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    storm8ID: debhutchinson
    Level: 200
    Album: 762/778 dragons
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 01-04-17 at 05:08 PM.