Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Nightclub Owner
    One temporary fix they could issue is to raise the dragon limit on all 3 and 4 capacity habitats. So that all habitats (every one of them) can hold 5 dragons.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I doubt that would be as easy as you think, it would involve a lot of graphic stuff so that all the dragons could be shown properly as they are now.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    This just goes on and on and on ! People begging for space. I'v spent a lot of money on this game only to come to this. Too full to buy habitats yet they keep a coming. No more land available yet we get rewards of island land parts. No more space yet we get rewards of decorations,especially tiles tiles tiles. It all goes into storage and so a complete waste to alot of people. It seems there's no loyalty to long term players/spenders.
    Is there a solution to this?? The least I EXPECT is an explanation as to WHY we are not given more land. Not a speculation but the actual REASON.
    I'm guessing it's probably because it's the money made from people buying gold costing habitats because they need to squeeze more dragons in.
    Whatever the reason there must be a solution to looking after your long term players/spenders!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    This just goes on and on and on ! People begging for space. I'v spent a lot of money on this game only to come to this. Too full to buy habitats yet they keep a coming. No more land available yet we get rewards of island land parts. No more space yet we get rewards of decorations,especially tiles tiles tiles. It all goes into storage and so a complete waste to alot of people. It seems there's no loyalty to long term players/spenders.
    Is there a solution to this?? The least I EXPECT is an explanation as to WHY we are not given more land. Not a speculation but the actual REASON.
    I'm guessing it's probably because it's the money made from people buying gold costing habitats because they need to squeeze more dragons in.
    Whatever the reason there must be a solution to looking after your long term players/spenders!
    Adding more land means more animations and images from more Dragons on the board playing at one time. Which is really cool, but, it can be hard for some devices to keep up. So we need to carefully design and test lots of devices and etc to make sure everything will continue running pretty with new land. I can't speculate on when there will be more land, but we're pretty good about dropping little hints when exciting stuff is upcoming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Adding more land means more animations and images from more Dragons on the board playing at one time. Which is really cool, but, it can be hard for some devices to keep up. So we need to carefully design and test lots of devices and etc to make sure everything will continue running pretty with new land. I can't speculate on when there will be more land, but we're pretty good about dropping little hints when exciting stuff is upcoming.
    We understand that you have issues to deal with creating more space BUT it must be an easier option for us to store habitats, we do so with Leaderboard Events and the Olde World Events. MY question is this why if we are limited with space can't we buy new premium habitats that we cannot display and place into storage?

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    We understand that you have issues to deal with creating more space BUT it must be an easier option for us to store habitats, we do so with Leaderboard Events and the Olde World Events. MY question is this why if we are limited with space can't we buy new premium habitats that we cannot display and place into storage?
    Do you mean store empty habitats?

Thank you Elsa for the explanation. Now I understand. I'm not tech minded but I did suggest elsewhere that if lack of expansion is because gaming gets sluggish etc when overloaded, then could it work adding a new land like the Artic isles but bigger and better where it loads into a separate area? Would this act like a different board? I'm desperately stabbing in the dark here lol.

Edit.. I like the idea of storing empty habitats too. The stable could do with holding more too.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 12-07-16 at 04:14 PM.

Banned
    Do you mean store empty habitats?
    Yes, that we we don't miss out on habitats pertaining to events that are offer for only a short time.

We could swap our dragons and habitats at any given time by using the stables as well.

This could help us in the interim until more land is released and it shows some good will on your part to your long term players.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thank you Elsa for the explanation. Now I understand. I'm not tech minded but I did suggest elsewhere that if lack of expansion is because gaming gets sluggish etc when overloaded, then could it work adding a new land like the Artic isles but bigger and better where it loads into a separate area? Would this act like a different board? I'm desperately stabbing in the dark here lol.

Edit.. I like the idea of storing empty habitats too. The stable could do with holding more too.
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yes, that we we don't miss out on habitats pertaining to events that are offer for only a short time.

We could swap our dragons and habitats at any given time by using the stables as well.

This could help us in the interim until more land is released and it shows some good will on your part to your long term players.
    These would be complex technically, but we'll continue sharing the feedback for the need for space or an alternative to host Dragons/Habitats when land isn't available.

These would be complex technically, but we'll continue sharing the feedback for the need for space or an alternative to host Dragons/Habitats when land isn't available.
    Thanks! Hopefully the alternative won't cost us. The habs cost enough gold already so I wouldn't want to pay to store them, I guess they can be programmed to go into our normal storage...under the heading of habitats lol. When I bought my stable I was very shocked to see we also had to pay more to store dragons, so I hope if we get extra storage it won't be a ridiculous price.
    Thanks again for your reply. It's a relief to know we are heard.