Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Give us an option to store dragons. This would go a long way to helping relieve some of these issue and buy time for S8/TL to figure out the habitat issue. If I could put all my Christmas dragons away alone it would give me much room. When Christmas came I could put all the Halloween things away. If we could have the power to put away seasonal dragons, oh my gosh. If we can't display everything, let us display what we'd like!

Ps. I'm not talking about the expensive stables and I'm also talking about the habitats themselves. A free, unlimited storage "barn" or just give us a bunch more habitats....
    Thank you.
    I agree Jen. I mean, they do it for Bakery and restaurant story. Why wouldn't they have made the ability to store themed habitats w/dragons?!? When android actually got the option to store decorations, I was disappointed that it was just that. I was under the assumption it was everything minus nests and evolver..etc..etc. We decorate our bakeries, restaurants, fashion shops. I assume we all play or have played one of these other TL/Storm 8 games before. So you would think they know who there customers are, Right?!? Phew...ok, done ranting. Just a really great point that's all.
    Last edited by VermillionPT2; 10-17-15 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    I'm not even close to the limit, but I'm still following this thread for a while now. Something that bothers me: So S8 said that you guys will be able to display all dragons (every dragon only once of course)? When did they say that? Was is at a point where they already brought out that many dragons on a regular basis? Because every week a new dragon becomes available (at least one dragon, mostly more), so that means you guys would need at least one more habitat every month. They have to know how many dragons they publish every week, so of course they also have to know that this means a huge increase of habitats, regularly. So it seems like a plain lie what they said.

Another question: So the maximum of habitats is 147. Does that mean there's still space left for decorations and stuff? Because it would be even more stupid to leave space free if you actually could place a habitat there.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I have 29 dragons in stables, and unfortunately Spooky Tree dragon (from spin wheel) will be stuck in storage for the foreseeable future. Can house Sweet Tooth (have space in 1 of the fairytale habitats) and because I got the Haunted Trail, I can house all the community event dragons (assuming we can get them all)

So my maths not too crash hot, but I THINK I can house 533. Course I could be WAY off (not sure how you housed 557!!) That's with almost all habitats at 4 dragon capacity (except diamond - grrr, and specific habitats) everything else has been upgraded/purchased for 4 dragon habitats. But I STILL can't fit everyone in
    Well I can see that you can still trade 6 of your 2 and 3 dragon habitats for 4 dragon habitats and freeing for another 10 dragons, so that's getting closer to my number. I have 506 different dragons and have space for 24, 28 if you count mythic and dino. If I place the diamond dragons correctly and replace with various color 4 dragon habitats, I can then fit another 27 of various types. Not sure if it matters but I've always placed dragons of the basic colors on the higher paying habitat. So white and yellow would go on white, purple and green would go on purple. Idk if it makes a difference in the end, but it's what I did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Well I can see that you can still trade 6 of your 2 and 3 dragon habitats for 4 dragon habitats and freeing for another 10 dragons, so that's getting closer to my number. I have 506 different dragons and have space for 24, 28 if you count mythic and dino. If I place the diamond dragons correctly and replace with various color 4 dragon habitats, I can then fit another 27 of various types. Not sure if it matters but I've always placed dragons of the basic colors on the higher paying habitat. So white and yellow would go on white, purple and green would go on purple. Idk if it makes a difference in the end, but it's what I did.
    Which ones? I don't have any 2 dragon habitats (except cartographer, and he won't go anywhere else) . I have Metal mines (holds 3) tropic strand (dragons won't go anywhere else-holds 3) 3 ring circus (dragons won't go anyhere else-holds 3) dino (holds 3) throne room (holds 3) fairytale forest (holds 3)

Some of these were from previous events and the dragons are specific to that habitat, they CAN'T go anywhere else!

Even if I place the hybrids onto 4 dragon habitats the main dragon in each group (metal for instance) it won't go anywhere else but into metal mines. Then I'm stuck with 2 empty slots that can't be filled with anything but another metal (trying to NOT have duplicates) or the hybrids.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by awsumum; 10-18-15 at 01:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    You are a rockstar. I just won't spend anymore on this game. You have all upgraded habitats and you still can't put all your dragons out. I will start spending my money when I'm feeling more secure in my ability to play my game at all. Congrats on your spooky tree! you'll get to use him at some point.
    Jen
    Thankyou Jen

Not sure what I can do anymore, but not willing to just quit the game, have invested a lot (time, money, blood-sweat-tears) y'know, the usual!!

Banned
    Which ones? I don't have any 2 dragon habitats (except cartographer, and he won't go anywhere else) . I have Metal mines (holds 3) tropic strand (dragons won't go anywhere else-holds 3) 3 ring circus (dragons won't go anyhere else-holds 3) dino (holds 3) throne room (holds 3) fairytale forest (holds 3)

Some of these were from previous events and the dragons are specific to that habitat, they CAN'T go anywhere else!

Even if I place the hybrids onto 4 dragon habitats the main dragon in each group (metal for instance) it won't go anywhere else but into metal mines. Then I'm stuck with 2 empty slots that can't be filled with anything but another metal (trying to NOT have duplicates) or the hybrids.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated
    You absolutely have 2 2 dragon habitats. Yellow and Red. Also I know you need the specific metal, fairytale and royal habitats, but you only need 1 of each for the only type and 2 hybrids of your choice. The rest are hybrids and can go on 4 dragon habitats. Also I see 1 white 3 dragon habitat next to the yellow and red. Ok so if you upgrade the red 2 dragon habitat and move red queen and hook there that'll give you a whole new space for another 4 dragon habitat. The rest you'll have to move around but you have 3 whites between Nano chess and platinum, and I'm sure you can move a few colors to place the last 2 to sell off the extra metal and extra royal habitat. I'd recommend replace 1 of those 2 with a rainbow 4 dragon habitat, then rainbows can be moved there, freeing a space from the color they're on, and new sweet tooth. I'm only trying to help and I actually had 2 of those habitats at one point too until I needed the places. The other event habitats are all good, they house 4 dragons and are filled. I also traded my 3 ring circus for a 4 dragon habitats.
    Last edited by Jrod333; 10-18-15 at 02:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    You absolutely have 2 2 dragon habitats. Yellow and Red. Also I know you need the specific metal, fairytale and royal habitats, but you only need 1 of each for the only type and 2 hybrids of your choice. The rest are hybrids and can go on 4 dragon habitats. Also I see 1 white 3 dragon habitat next to the yellow and red. Ok so if you upgrade the red 2 dragon habitat and move red queen and hook there that'll give you a whole new space for another 4 dragon habitat. The rest you'll have to move around but you have 3 whites between Nano chess and platinum, and I'm sure you can move a few colors to place the last 2 to sell off the extra metal and extra royal habitat. I'd recommend replace 1 of those 2 with a rainbow 4 dragon habitat, then rainbows can be moved there, freeing a space from the color they're on, and new sweet tooth. I'm only trying to help and I actually had 2 of those habitats at one point too until I needed the places. The other event habitats are all good, they house 4 dragons and are filled. I also traded my 3 ring circus for a 4 dragon habitats.

Thankyou! Forgot about those two (they were to quickly place Prime dragons!) I will note all this down, and try your suggestions (am days always from giving birth, so may not try it straightaway!) hopefully it will help in the short-term, but for a long-term solution, I foresee a need for habitat cap to be raised. Will also be left with a few stuck in stables nothing I can do until TL/S8 raise habitat limit.

Thankyou again for your help, it's very appreciated
    Last edited by awsumum; 10-18-15 at 03:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thankyou! Forgot about those two (they were to quickly place Prime dragons!) I will note all this down, and try your suggestions (am days always from giving birth, so may not try it straightaway!) hopefully it will help in the short-term, but for a long-term solution, I foresee a need for habitat cap to be raised. Will also be left with a few stuck in stables nothing I can do until TL/S8 raise habitat limit.

Thankyou again for your help, it's very appreciated
    Woo Hoo! That's exciting! Best wishes for a quick and easy birthing!
    I have 561 Dragons, with about 40 in stables.(No primes yet, I just can't get excited about them.) I also have some diamond habitats, and a few things like 2 Royal habitats. I also added a few 3 Dragon habitats in solid colors, and need to find and upgrade those.... But I really agree that it should be my business how many diamonds I want to keep, and how many diamond fields I want them in. I have only been able to play for the last 2 years by keeping no duplicates, and upgrading all my habitats to 4 Dragons. It makes my island look like a seething mass of Dragons. I'm not really fond of that. I have been asking s8/TL to allow free storage of habitats and Dragons since about this time last year, at least. I think that would really help with a lot of issues.

To the person that asked where they could find the promise about always housing all Dragons, it is at the beginning of one of these habitat threads, I believe. It was made by Jake @ S8. It basically says: there will never be a time when you are unable to house/display all of the available Dragons. We have asked at different points for Stormie's Island to show us that this can actually be done. I don't think it can now, without using stables, which does not count as displaying.

I messaged ELSA, and she said she would let the development team know that we needed an increase in the habitats allowed.
    They usually take a while, so we may need to start storing eggs again!
    Last edited by jim23cash; 10-19-15 at 04:15 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I messaged ELSA, and she said she would let the development team know that we needed an increase in the habitats allowed.
    They usually take a while, so we may need to start storing eggs again!
    Well that's better news than nothing I suppose. Let's hope it rolls out before Xmas. For some reason I have a feeling this update will be a tourney and tales with no where to put anything. I need to upgrade my stable but am cringing at the thought of that

Game Plan

I saw a player mention that and I think that would be good information to know at his point. I don't want to spend more money on a game where this could be the last expansion and possible habitat upgrade. Is there a DS2 in the works? I also think a diamond habitat for 3 for coins and 4 for gold would be a great idea! another to keep the game going could be a second island or more to travel to. I've seen other games like that. . I think that'd be neat to have a few islands to travel to and create your own theme for each one. Players can already visit the Arctic so why not continue to branch on to that. Maybe we could create a pole on that?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-20-15 at 09:13 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote/removed third party game reference

Executive Chef
    HarleyQuinn, there is already. DS2 and a Forum - check the front index.

It may have been me you read. I've suggested the multi-island solution in the past and I've posted about asking S8 for a product roadmap. Very important when DS is really their flagship product (compare the forum activity with those of other games) and the players provide the revenue stream.