Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    at this rate i'll be collecting my pension....

Fashion Designer
    OMG Part 3 already of this thread have you heard anything from TL or S8 up to now?????

I dont think so..hahahaha

you can moan or beg im sure nothing wil change

goodluck everyone

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    OMG Part 3 already of this thread have you heard anything from TL or S8 up to now?????

I dont think so..hahahaha

you can moan or beg im sure nothing wil change

goodluck everyone
    The thread is on part 3, but we've had multiple habitat limit upgrades since the original thread started. It's an ongoing request.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Does anyone have problem with placing new habitats? In last 2 months I am rarely successful in placing it - usually game crashes, and rarely it is success in placing it. I also wrote to support, all they said was try to reinstall game (that don't help)...

I'm playing on android (4.2, 1GB RAM), tried several versions of game (original, birthday and tropical islands), also tried on another device, same thing happens. Today I tried also, in about 20 tries, I succeeded in placing one Big white meadov, one Big yellow plateau in about 20 tries (so 18 game crashes) on this 3 versions of game, and usualy it worked when I cleared game data - but also crashes did.

I'm level 150, have 128/154 habitats, so not near limit...

On screenshot is moment before game crashes, it is happening when I press "Place":
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-19-18-24-52.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	419.0 KB 
ID:	34064

Rhino Keeper
    EDIT: Just downloaded winter version. Succeded in placng one Big blue lagoon, then game crashes on Big black sands. After starting again, game crashes again on same.
    Uninstalled, downloaded valentines version. game crashes again on placing new habitat.
    Versions of game I tried:
    2.4.2.2g
    2.4.2.1s55g
    2.4.0.1s53g
    2.3.1.8s51g
    2.3.1.6s52g

I have an android also. I have had that problem too. I found that by getting the habitat, as soon as u start on game and before doing anything, it doesn't crash. And habitat is placed. HOpe this helps

Banned
    Same here, I'm on Android and placing habitat or decorations causes instant crash. At the rate they are releasing content the game will be unplayable in no time at all

Farm Supplier
    need more land. 700 plus dragons... can't play much longer if something doesn't give...

Banned
    The steady flow of new habitats and all these great deals on old habitats and they know so many have no more land is just wrong. Several of my neighbors have no spaces

I have only read a few of the postings here re:the need for more space. Forgive me if this has already been discussed...

Two thoughts came to mind. 1) if they offered more habitats that held 5 dragons each, it would give us more space.

2) they are missing out on a great money making opportunity by not giving us adequate room. I would Iove to buy more decorations and rearrange my island. I did this a few times a month in BS. I'd buy a good amount of gold so that I could decorate the way I wanted. At the moment, I rarely buy gold b/c there is no room for anything besides the habitats.

Just my two cents...