Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Executive Chef
    Habitats are not yet a problem for me, but land is about to become a problem. I only have a few expansions left to go.

I simply will NOT play if I have no room for decor. End of story.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree 111%...
    If you just plaster the island with habitats and nothing else, what is the point. NO creativity, NO artistic view, NO point.... And just plain darn UGLY!
    Above all else, S8 is missing out on a money maker...
    Why?

Executive Chef
    I would have had to stop playing years ago....
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Wish they would reopen the darn mine still as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I would have had to stop playing years ago....
    Yea newbies have no idea, or even those that just play regular. 210 habitats placed on my island. 10 are 3 dragon habitats, (2 stone, 2 Dino, 1 metal, 1 royal, 1 tropic , 1 fairytale, 1 cosmic, 1 passion pit) 12 are 2 dragon habitats, (6 gold, 2 apple, 2 map, 1 bomb, 1 dynamite) 4 are 5 dragon habitats, and the rest are 4 dragon habitats. I also have all 7 farms, 2 breeding dens, 4 nests, 1 stable, 1 diamond temple, 1 noble crystal, 1 trading, 1 crafting, 1 healing, 1 evolution. Every possible square is filled with no decor, not even habitat boost buildings (which are missing from the android version market again btw). Every possible square is habitats, except for the other needed items, all land is cleared and I could still add another 7 habitats if I had another 7 squares

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yea newbies have no idea, or even those that just play regular. 210 habitats placed on my island. 10 are 3 dragon habitats, (2 stone, 2 Dino, 1 metal, 1 royal, 1 tropic , 1 fairytale, 1 cosmic, 1 passion pit) 12 are 2 dragon habitats, (6 gold, 2 apple, 2 map, 1 bomb, 1 dynamite) 4 are 5 dragon habitats, and the rest are 4 dragon habitats. I also have all 7 farms, 2 breeding dens, 4 nests, 1 stable, 1 diamond temple, 1 noble crystal, 1 trading, 1 crafting, 1 healing, 1 evolution. Every possible square is filled with no decor, not even habitat boost buildings (which are missing from the android version market again btw). Every possible square is habitats, except for the other needed items, all land is cleared and I could still add another 7 habitats if I had another 7 squares
    Agree with you there, if I were to remove what decor I have placed I would not be able to place my allocated habitats, there just isn't the room! I am nowhere you space limitations but I do empathise with you. Hopefully the will reopen the mines again for land expansion.
    Last edited by random59; 08-15-16 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Error corrected

Banned
    This was a long time coming....... Open up the mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The artic isles needs more habbitats only 6!, can't have any repeat dragons this way.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't find the threat on dragon stable? I ran out of room when storing my diamonds n rare dragons that I don't to sell ? Can we have more than 80 dragons in our stable for the future! Will that be possible?

Lol, decor? what's that? I'm back to back habitats