Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    I can't find any help for this--I was awarded the "habitat-enhancing waterfall today but it's not in storage even after force-quit--what do I do about it? I am so frustrated--especially after that birthday "bash" ?!!!?? Thx
    I am not sure what this is. Is this a habitat ? What was this a reward for?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Was this a goal, the only thing I can think of is the Pantheon Pool which you can buy after levelling up 10 dragons that have the water type. The pool increases the coins you receive when collecting coins from habitat. If it is this go into the Market then into Buildings and you will find it there!

Executive Chef
    Random59, I was stumped, but I think you've got the answer!

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know if/where I can find a blank map plotting out each part of the islands? I'm trying to rearrange my habitats to be most efficiently so started collecting all the data but am so not at all savvy with graphic files. Ideally, I'd love to see the outline of each island with little 1x1 squares marked off. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Does anyone know if/where I can find a blank map plotting out each part of the islands? I'm trying to rearrange my habitats to be most efficiently so started collecting all the data but am so not at all savvy with graphic files. Ideally, I'd love to see the outline of each island with little 1x1 squares marked off. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated
    [removed third party link]

Its a pretty cool site and he has a map on there that could work for you
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-16 at 01:13 PM. Reason: removed link

Executive Chef
    Now that we have the new Diamond habitats, I hope that S8 will start upgrading some of the other habitats; like the Passion Pit, so it can hold the Love Letter Dragon... The Tropic habitat so it can hold the new Sea Dragon... The Stone habitat, so it can hold more of the new Stone types...and while you are at it, why not just all of the different type habitats? It helps so much with the habitat limits to have the option to upgrade everything.
    It has been so much fun playing with all of the new expansions, and more habitats. For the first time in years, I've hatched all of my eggs and have my Dragons on display. I hope this trend will continue, allowing us all to play along with events, and not worrying about having maxed out your habitats already.
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    My whole island is edge to habitats and im at the cap again, plus all land expanded with only 1 free spot. Please open that locked land and for the love of God THE MINE, and raise or remove the habitat cap. I'd like to buy new habitats but can't

Banned
    I 2nd that and is there a cap on level 200 as well. Why so many Caps??????????????? Just let us play. Thank you

New Resident

Angry I can't expand at all for two days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well looks like the previous thread has now reached 100 pages. Starting up a new thread for constructive feedback on needing more habitats!

Prior thread: Part II

Level 175 = 171 Habitats.
    I've been space bound for 2 days!!! I sent out 250+ map requests to my neighbors and didn't get a single reply. That's not even possible!!! There's yet another bug in my game. I'm so frustrated I'm considering deleting and forgetting all my Storm 8 games. I don't need this frustration. I play everyday and everyday I go to sleep disturbed and frustrated. I play these games to relieve frustration not increase my frustration and add anger.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL/S8 ★

Please give us each day more habitats n land for expansion, and lead us not into temptation to play other games or post daily requests on lifting the cap! Ty, and so be it! ★ lol ★
    Last edited by seisurreal; 05-13-16 at 09:24 AM.