Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Nightclub Owner
    That's fantastic news!!!! Yay!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Yay. Think I may pull some if my eggs out of storage finally.

Banned
    Great it must have been easier to increase the habitat limit now by 21 in 12 months then to show us an island where ALL DRAGONS are proudly displayed. Thanks TL

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    Habitats are at 161 now
    Wonderful!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Woohoo! 10 more!!!

Rhino Keeper
    ★ hi TL ★

Could you increase the quota of the gold habitats to +1 ? Ie have a buffer of +1 instead of having just enough habitats for 6 gold-producing dragons.

Will be good to have a spare habitat to move them around within habitats, now that we have increased habitat quota. Ty ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    ★ hi TL ★

Could you increase the quota of the gold habitats to +1 ? Ie have a buffer of +1 instead of having just enough habitats for 6 gold-producing dragons.

Will be good to have a spare habitat to move them around within habitats, now that we have increased habitat quota. Ty ★
    Definitely agree with this, or maybe take the cap off of how many treasure terraces we can purchase? I know we can only have one of each gold-type dragon, but limited # of treasure terraces doesn't really make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    I am fine with gold habitat cap at 5 I am fine with gold dragons cap at 10 but can I suggest to have 10x gold dragons of the same since I dun really like the others gold dragon....

Sorry off topic since it about habitats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Definitely agree with this, or maybe take the cap off of how many treasure terraces we can purchase? I know we can only have one of each gold-type dragon, but limited # of treasure terraces doesn't really make sense.
    I agree, the limit on Treasure Terrace habitats really doesn't make sense. It doesn't limit the amount of gold players receive, they just collect more often to ensure they get the full quota. Admittedly it MIGHT be tied in with the overall limit, as I am sure the habitat limit would seem worse for players if they had another 5 slots taken up by Treasure Terraces. But on the face of it, I can't see a reason at all.

For me personally, it is still not a problem. I have 62 habitats and I'm allowed 97, so I have a way to go before I have a problem.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL

I'm getting the habitat crunch time again.. Really do need the habitats to fit in every new/revival dragon that's launched. Ty