Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: level 99

New Resident

level 99

Is there more levels past 99? My bar is not filling up to advance to 100 and I have no new goals?

Executive Chef
    Level 99 is the highest level you can go. New goals come out once a month, check back here on Wed to see if there is a new goal for August.

I've heard someone has reached Level 100 ?
    Don't know if it's true.
    It needs xxxxxxxxx exp ?

Executive Chef
    I believe level 99 is the highest level so far....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Level 99 is the highest level you can go. New goals come out once a month, check back here on Wed to see if there is a new goal for August.
    you best saved some gems just incase

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebia View Post
    I've heard someone has reached Level 100 ?
    Don't know if it's true.
    It needs xxxxxxxxx exp ?
    A few players have reached level 100. However, TL removed some of their xp and rolled them back to level 99 then increased the xp needed to get passed level 99 making it virtually impossible.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    A few players have reached level 100. However, TL removed some of their xp and rolled them back to level 99 then increased the xp needed to get passed level 99 making it virtually impossible.
    Jenny and Amorina are the only players that I've seen and heard of that have reached level 100.
    And indeed, TL thought it was funny to suddenly enlarge the amount of XP that was needed for level 100 by 10 times which results in nobody reaching level 100 for at least 50 years or so. You already needed like 150 appliances to get to level 100 before and now it's just ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    People who did hit 100 were not able to play the game once they hit it until S8 changed the xp needed, why is this something to strive for? It's a non factor. This isn't Mario bros where you have a finale...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    People who did hit 100 were not able to play the game once they hit it until S8 changed the xp needed, why is this something to strive for? It's a non factor. This isn't Mario bros where you have a finale...
    It was the only thing that kept some level 99 players playing I think. Personally I wouldn't spend all my gems on such an ridiculous amoutn of appliances but yea, some people do.

I've been at 99 for awhile now....I can't enlarge...I can't advance...all I can do is redecorate, redecorate, redecorate...getting bored

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast