Thread: Level 230 : impossible to get 2 stars

Level 230 : impossible to get 2 stars

Hi there, I have completed this island with 2 stars on every level except 230 where I stay stuck with 1 star only, preventing me to go further. I achieved it several times but the level of 150,000 that I suppose I need to get in order to take 2 stars, is very tricky. My best score is around 130,000 but most of the times I am just over 100,000. Sometimes I was lucky enough to be able to finish in seconds but did not get enough points. I have been stuck on this level for weeks and it is very frustrating especially as it is the last star I need to move forward.

Farm Supplier
    It's quite easy to get 3 stars in most fire levels and this is not an exception. The key for them is having the chance of getting diamonds and blasters.

You have to combine a blaster and a diamond. At this point all the jewels with the same color as the blaster will become blasters.

Then you have to quickly swap blasters which are together (new jewels will become blasters too) and swap swap swap again and again. Every swap counts as a combination and points increase exponentially.

The only problem you may have is finishing the level to early as latest explosions or blasters won't be enough.

Hope you read me and update the progress.