Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

The Honorable Panda
    I did not hear about any delays, so I think the regular time. 12:00 Pm S8 time.

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks kooky!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Maybe new items in market!
    Hope its not another value pack

There's a thread started for the update. Looks timed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    So, I'm a little confused about the enchanted blocks/beams in regard to the upcoming update. You have to be level 17 to participate, but enchanted items are level 19.

Executive Chef
    Seriously700~ I'm liking your ideas tacked onto mine in the closed Horse Training thread.
    You're probably right - definitely gonna see some walls (fences) & some kinda paths, cuz TL luuuuuuuuuuvs those, lol.
    ...and I have some of those horseshoes left over from St. Patrick's '14, too, but those were lucky, lol...if we have to collect horseshoes for the prizes, it'll be like events of the past and they won't hit our inventories but instead, add to the individual (& community) counter on the right. 'Tis a shame, too- I *still* want those grapes from the vineyard event to be in my inventory!
    (& wine, jam etc etc to MAKE with 'em, lol)
    Definitely hoping for something to craft this go 'round... Just collecting stuff (for the prizes AND for the upgrades on whatever building) gets a bit tedious and kinda boring after a couple of days.
    *fingers crossed* for more to do.

Ps. icydove ~ you've got a really good point there about the Enchanted stuff! Hmm...

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like a bit of a twit. I only started taking part in some of the challenges a few months ago, so it never even occurred to me that the fancy beams and blocks were to be used in a later update. I used them to build something else as I am still working my way through the story line. I can make more in time for the next update, but I don't have Sir Daisy yet either. I've still got about 10 mitts to make. Do you think the next challenge will expect players to have Sir Daisy?

Plus I don't understand why people are talking about Enchanted blocks and beams. What am I missing?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Enchanted block and beam were the rewards for the mini goal last week and a bottle of lumin essence. It's only my guess, but no way would it include Sir Daisy. It looks like we get quite a few weeks to finish a core story quest line.

As I see it, every event has been aimed at players from level 15. So, it can't have items that cannot be crafted at that level. I've saved an alicorn or 2 to have a bit of spare energy to burn. Bring on update day!

Rhino Keeper
    That's great news then! I'm crafting Enchanted beams and blocks for the Griselda story line, so I will save them until we find out what happens next.