Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2015) iOS only

Host(ess)
    brown husky is named Maya 8 hour collection time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2joos View Post
    brown husky is named Maya 8 hour collection time
    I have the grey husky in the tent today. Considering getting it. What does it drop?

Edit: couldn't resist. I got him. His name is Eric.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-07-15 at 09:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all the add'l info, y'all ... I added it to the first page for SW, along with some pix I snapped of, myself... Including this one I got on my baby account :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	22628

I got the Golden Throne on my main acct (info added to 1st post) ...and makes my eyebrows furrow, lol....isn't our throne "fit for an exquisite ruler" down in the SE corner of our maps????

LOL, blue/grey dog (are those dogs really Huskies?) is named Eric?... As in, the vampire from True Blood? LOL, is *that* why these dogs' eyes are freaky, cuz they're VAMPIRE dogs!?! LOL!

ETA: Those who got the freaky dogs lol, pls let us know if they drop the same things as the other regular dogs/cats, or if they're like the "Royal" poodles/kitties from last time.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-07-15 at 09:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Nat ~ I know you only did 1 collection of your Golden Arch before you stored it and it just dropped 1 XP & $50 coins...now I'm wondering if some of these "golden" things also have a rare chance of dropping a golden nugget (or other golden stuff), like a player reported in the earlier thread about the Archery Range which finally dropped a golden apple... Hmm..

Fashion Designer
    Not interested in anything in this group. We went from animals being rare and precious, to having too many. Don't want any more animals unless they drop energy.

Sure wish we could store the tent. It is not up to the artistic quality of other buildings in this game and it is a cartoon in my otherwise nice little kingdom. They should have at least made it only take up four blocks. Even with the newest expansions, I still need more room.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Nat ~ I know you only did 1 collection of your Golden Arch before you stored it and it just dropped 1 XP & $50 coins...now I'm wondering if some of these "golden" things also have a rare chance of dropping a golden nugget (or other golden stuff), like a player reported in the earlier thread about the Archery Range which finally dropped a golden apple... Hmm..
    Hope springs eternal, Captain! Rare drops opportunities make me very happy, so I hope your musings will be confirmed:

Edit: What King or Queen would want to sit on that throne? It's horribly ugly...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 08-07-15 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added edit
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    55lee55 ~ I'm starting to agree...the cats n dogs are getting a bit outta control now, lol.

Nat ~ I got the cartoonish Alice in Wonderland "throne" as a chair for my FT Tent, LOL!!...
    Will advise what it drops when it's due (c'mon silver & gold stuff! Lol)

If we get two golden arches, will we get a new kitchen? That serves crappy burgers and fries?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greediron View Post
    If we get two golden arches, will we get a new kitchen? That serves crappy burgers and fries?
    LOL!!.. Was wondering the same thing...WITH 2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun! LOL

ETA: AND it drops golden chicken nuggets! LMAO

Rhino Keeper
    Was hoping for boar/fangbeast sized huskies for putting up a dog sled in my village's winter avenue.
    These must be Alaskan Klee Kai, aka Miniature Alaskan husky. Cute but not fit for sledding unless my faeries should get tired of flutter mode transportation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	22637

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast