Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Is there any other way to get the gold other than mining, I know it's rare drop but I'm not getting any at all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by booboogeo View Post
    Is there any other way to get the gold other than mining, I know it's rare drop but I'm not getting any at all
    mines, deep mines, and any rock formations, most commonly fount in glimmerly rocks or dark cave formations

Farm Supplier
    I have plenty of mithril drops, but STILL NO GOLD! I suspect I have more chance of winning the lottery right now.
    So for now I shall remain plodding along crafting mane detangler and collecting horseshoes.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Journey forth, brave warriors! Only the finest knights can compete! Until the renovations are complete, prepare for the fight ahead! Steeds at the ready! To the arena!!!

[==Update requires Level 25 and completion of Champion Thurston, and is live starting 08/06 @ 12pm==]
    I am higher than 25, have completed Champion Thurston...and still do not have any gold piping available. What am I missing?

Executive Chef
    To get the gold piping you need to complete the following quest...

1. Joust Intentions
    Have a Level 5 Stable
    Tend 4 Horses
    Feed the Horses 40 Sugarcane
    Reward: 350 coin, 3 xp

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    To get the gold piping you need to complete the following quest...

1. Joust Intentions
    Have a Level 5 Stable
    Tend 4 Horses
    Feed the Horses 40 Sugarcane
    Reward: 350 coin, 3 xp
    Thank you. Working on the stable now, so that must be what's holding me up.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post

.... (And while you're at it, could you fix the flags on the cartoon tent so they blow the same direction that the flags on the other structures blow?) ....
    You could turn around the Baron's tent, so the flags blow the same direction. 😊

I am really impressed how you see every detail. You are right, though. The graphics is inconsistant and it is small details which make something good or bad.

Farm Supplier
    Still no gold nuggets. This is absolutely frustrating me now.
    Please S8, have a heart and send some my way...
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Post jousting Arena

I need horse statues to update the jousting arena and am guided to crafting but when opening the options there are no horse statues there.Help! Cake girl108

Executive Chef
    The option will show up if you finish the task before. Bring out that shine