Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gold producing dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I can tell for sure: I have 3 new habitats, 2 gold producing dragons in each. I collect 9 gold bars per habitat per day, 5 in the morning and 4 in the evening. If I could be bothered to calculate time exactly I might get 10 per day but I'm happy as I am. To tell the truth I love the dragons' look and I love the klonk of the gold bars as I collect. Very satisfied with the investment.

Thank you, Annica5 and to everyone - thank you so much for clarifying this for me! I thought it was crazy that two epic dragons in one habitat couldn't make 10 gold/day. Now I know that they can (like I thought they should) and feel much better about my investment in purchasing a second habitat for when I can afford a third dragon.

I would definitely recommend saving gold for gold-producing dragons. They are awesome. Too bad I'm about to spend all my savings on this new habitat...

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, that's why I skipped buying 4 dragon habitats in the past to save up for all 9 gold dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    We need a sell on Gold dragons for 500 gold right away.

Nightclub Owner
    Most sales have been 800 or 600 gold, never had 500 before, although Glided was on sale for 300 gold at first
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    For future reference, do I need a nest free when I buy a gold-producing dragon or will it go into storage?

Nightclub Owner
    It'll go on a nest when you buy it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Is it worth buying the gold producing? I don't like to spend money to get gold, but saving all the gold i can get to get one gold producing dragon... I am playing TL games to get golds, and it takes forever...
    Last edited by luckyaa7; 08-11-15 at 12:09 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Is it worth buying the gold producing? I don't like to spend money to get gold, but saving all the gold i can get to get one gold producing dragon... I am playing TL games to get golds, and it takes forever...
    It was definitely worth it for me, because you'll eventually make it all back and more. But it's up to you
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    If you get a dragon on sell for 600 and you earn 5 a day after the first week or so you only need 120 days to make it back. Personally I saved my gold from neighbors and installing games to get my first ones way back in the day. Then the 2nd one came fast when you also earn 5 gold per day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    If you get a dragon on sell for 600 and you earn 5 a day after the first week or so you only need 120 days to make it back. Personally I saved my gold from neighbors and installing games to get my first ones way back in the day. Then the 2nd one came fast when you also earn 5 gold per day.
    I am waiting for the sale so I can get my first one. Thank you for the advice!