Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold producing dragons?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Should be! I'm going to buy several gold-producing dragons once TL releases them on sale!
    I got all 9 already, waiting for the 10th one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    I have 9 as well. It was a Christmas present to myself last year

Just want to warn anyone who is collecting gold dragons: The habitats can hold 2 gold producing dragons, but the max limit of gold it can hold is 5. At Epic level, each dragon will produce 5 gold each per day. Therefore, it's urgent that you collect more than once per day or you will not get the full benefit. I would suggest getting your dragons their own habitat until you hit the max and are forced to double up. Personally, I collect from them every chance I get, even one bar at a time, just to make sure I get the max gold.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, I usually collect when there's 2 golds in the habitats that have 2 dragons, but for the habitat that has 1 single dragon, I wait until the collect icon shows up
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I got all 9 already, waiting for the 10th one
    Wow! Awesome! I have 4 (Treasure, Rose Gold, Gilded, Midas). I'm planning to get the rest soon!

Banned
    I only have 1 in each habitat so I just set a 24 hour timer and collect all 5 bars once a day. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Wow! Awesome! I have 4 (Treasure, Rose Gold, Gilded, Midas). I'm planning to get the rest soon!
    Good luck saving your gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I've bought two gold dragons when they first came out and they were only 600 gold. TL put both of these dragons on sale when they were first released, then raised the price a couple of weeks later. There was also a big sale last year around Black Friday where lots of gold dragons were discounted and old ones were brought back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have 9 as well. It was a Christmas present to myself last year

Just want to warn anyone who is collecting gold dragons: The habitats can hold 2 gold producing dragons, but the max limit of gold it can hold is 5. At Epic level, each dragon will produce 5 gold each per day. Therefore, it's urgent that you collect more than once per day or you will not get the full benefit. I would suggest getting your dragons their own habitat until you hit the max and are forced to double up. Personally, I collect from them every chance I get, even one bar at a time, just to make sure I get the max gold.
    Further warning - Important: This only works for players who purchased the original Treasure Terrace which held 2 dragons and 10/gold. The new habitats currently available for purchase also hold 2 dragons, but only hold 5 gold/day. I've seen many theories on how to get "all the gold" and it seemed confusing, so I wanted to be sure before I put 2 dragons in one habitat that it was indeed possible to get 10 gold/day from 2 epic gold-producing dragons.

After sending a PM, I was told by a moderator who looked into this for me when Rose Gold was released, that no matter what I did, I could only get 5 gold per day from these new habitats even if I put two dragons in there. Apparently, this is the way TL has the habitats now. Sorry to say, but there's no special way of collecting to get 5 gold from each dragon in a single habitat, I checked. So, I had to buy a second habitat for my second gold-producing dragon. Eight Million coins for each habitat!! Just to get 10 gold a day.

The Treasure Terrace needs to be changed back to 10 per day with 2 dragons, or if they want to keep the habitats at a max of 5 gold/day for us newer players, they should give us more habitats (limit being one habitat for each dragon). IMO, I'm opposed to the latter choice, because I'm running out of room for habitats. I also don't see how this would work out considering many players already have 2 dragons in each habitat (which makes sense because they hold two, and the habitats are super expensive!) It's better, and fairer to change the habitats back to holding 10 gold/day.

Once new players understand that two dragons in one habitat still equals 5 gold every 24 hrs, they will know it's not worth the money to buy all the gold producing dragons. As it is, with a max of 5 treasure terraces, I will only ever own 5 gold producing dragons. Totally unfair, as I would like to have them all one day, but not if I can only get 5 gold with 2 epic dragons in one habitat. That's ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Further warning - Important: This only works for players who purchased the original Treasure Terrace which held 2 dragons and 10/gold. The new habitats currently available for purchase also hold 2 dragons, but only hold 5 gold/day. I've seen many theories on how to get "all the gold" and it seemed confusing, so I wanted to be sure before I put 2 dragons in one habitat that it was indeed possible to get 10 gold/day from 2 epic gold-producing dragons.

After sending a PM, I was told by a moderator who looked into this for me when Rose Gold was released, that no matter what I did, I could only get 5 gold per day from these new habitats even if I put two dragons in there. Apparently, this is the way TL has the habitats now. Sorry to say, but there's no special way of collecting to get 5 gold from each dragon in a single habitat, I checked. So, I had to buy a second habitat for my second gold-producing dragon. Eight Million coins for each habitat!! Just to get 10 gold a day.

The Treasure Terrace needs to be changed back to 10 per day with 2 dragons, or if they want to keep the habitats at a max of 5 gold/day for us newer players, they should give us more habitats (limit being one habitat for each dragon). IMO, I'm opposed to the latter choice, because I'm running out of room for habitats. I also don't see how this would work out considering many players already have 2 dragons in each habitat (which makes sense because they hold two, and the habitats are super expensive!) It's better, and fairer to change the habitats back to holding 10 gold/day.

Once new players understand that two dragons in one habitat still equals 5 gold every 24 hrs, they will know it's not worth the money to buy all the gold producing dragons. As it is, with a max of 5 treasure terraces, I will only ever own 5 gold producing dragons. Totally unfair, as I would like to have them all one day, but not if I can only get 5 gold with 2 epic dragons in one habitat. That's ridiculous.
    Yea, they made the change a long time ago, now all the new ones only hold 5, making us collect at least twice a day
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Good luck saving your gold
    Thanks! I hope I can save enough for the gold dragons I don't have yet.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast