Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold producing dragons?

Banned
    You could see a gold producing dragon on sale for as low as 600 gold maybe just maybe twice a year. There was one about 5 or 6 months ago that came out at 600 gold for about 5 to 7 days. I think I have bought 4 of them in one acct and I got each of them for 600 gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by krystynam View Post
    Thanks! That's exactly the info I needed. I didn't realize they produced more than 1 bar as they aged, that's awesome!!
    Now to save up the 8 mil for habitat :-)
    I like Goldleaf the best, thankfully it is the cheaper one.

Does anyone know how often they go on sale? I haven't seen any sales on em myself but I haven't been playing that long either...
    Usually gold-producing dragons go on sale by the end of the year. There was thos one time where they released the gilded dragon if I remember correctly at 300 gold.

Executive Chef
    If you do check the prices to buy and how much food they eat to evolve, it does differ , I keep my 3 at L8, they produce 4 gold bars a day each but need a LOT more food to get to epic level to produce 5 a day ..... And I'm on a continual food hunt for all the others at the moment .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Every gold dragon goes on sale when they are released for the first time.
    Last Christmas (2014) TL put every gold dragon on sale. Midas and Stainglass gold dragons, were re-released along with the gold sale, their price didn't change because their proce is half than the currently gold dragons in the market.

Nightclub Owner
    It's definitely worth the gold in the long term, you'll make back all your gold paid for it, and afterward you'll keep on making more
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It's definitely worth the gold in the long term, you'll make back all your gold paid for it, and afterward you'll keep on making more
    True, the amount of gold that I currently have, I would take much longer to reach it if I didn't had my gold dragons

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I wait it out and accumulate, so when the sales come I will buy whatever the max I can. I have 7 of them and looks like I have 3 more I can get. If the 600 sale comes I will buy whatever they allow.

Banned
    I think we are due another Gold producing dragon or at least a sale on existing gold dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think we are due another Gold producing dragon or at least a sale on existing gold dragons.
    Agreed, since there are 10 dragon spaces but only 9 gold dragons right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, since there are 10 dragon spaces but only 9 gold dragons right now
    Should be! I'm going to buy several gold-producing dragons once TL releases them on sale!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast