Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem loading free gem videos

Problem loading free gem videos

Hi I've been getting the same error message these few days when I'm trying to load the free gem videos, I can still load up to 7 videos a day, but from the 8th videos onward, I just get this error message instead, does anybody else have this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingonberries View Post
    Hi I've been getting the same error message these few days when I'm trying to load the free gem videos, I can still load up to 7 videos a day, but from the 8th videos onward, I just get this error message instead, does anybody else have this problem?
    Hi you are lucky one. At least you can load up to 7 videos a day. I don't get to watch any video at all. So you should appreciate that you can load up the video.

Executive Chef
    Why are you complaining about free gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Hi you are lucky one. At least you can load up to 7 videos a day. I don't get to watch any video at all. So you should appreciate that you can load up the video.
    I appreciate the free gems a LOT and that's why I'm asking why do I not get the rest of the three gems.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Why are you complaining about free gems?
    Hmm I wonder what makes you think it's a complaint. I'm merely asking if any other player is experiencing the same problem. I understand some ppl don't get the free gems but it's not my fault is it? I appreciate that I get to watch the free gem videos but those who don't get it don't have to hate me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingonberries View Post
    Hmm I wonder what makes you think it's a complaint. I'm merely asking if any other player is experiencing the same problem. I understand some ppl don't get the free gems but it's not my fault is it? I appreciate that I get to watch the free gem videos but those who don't get it don't have to hate me.
    I wasn't hating on you. I'm glad you ios users are having a chance of getting free gems. Some offer 10 gems per day and some don't. That's weird but I'm sorry for the bad post.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i honestly dont kno why this is happening. i used to be able to watch 3 videos but then i kept having problems with the third one playing and finally i just didnt get it anymore, now i only get 2 videos. hopefully yours dont go away too
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i honestly dont kno why this is happening. i used to be able to watch 3 videos but then i kept having problems with the third one playing and finally i just didnt get it anymore, now i only get 2 videos. hopefully yours dont go away too
    That's what I'm worried about too! Hopefully I still get to watch them for a while..

Executive Chef
    I envy all those who are able to watch the video. I hope I can get to watch 1 video per day and I will be satisfied.

Executive Chef
    I could also do with gems an all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast