Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: GOAL ITEMS

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Suggestion Thread: GOAL ITEMS

If you have a GOAL item suggestion, please post it here. One suggestion per post, please. Only post GOAL ITEM suggestions here. Please include pictures.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 08-02-15 at 07:20 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Are there definitive plans to add goals in this game?

I'm wondering the same thing.

The mermaid theme from last week would have worked as a goal theme: shells, lighthouses, sailing vessels, pearls, etc, as well as nautically themed clothing, jewelry and bags.

Host(ess)
    I was beginning to make plans for Christmas shopping. A goal theme with holiday lights, trees, holiday sweaters, sparkly outfits,reindeer, and of course, a visit from Santa.

Rhino Keeper
    We'll get goals? Lovely, It would be fun to play the game again.

Since its already October, and by the time we get goals, i guess, a Christmassy goal would be wonderful to start with. Elves Outfits would be my suggestions. Or Maybe Mrs Claus with a bag. Other than that, I love Saigek's suggestions.

New Resident
    There is still time for a Halloween goal!!! Any goal would be nice, it's like storm8 forgets about Fashion Story��

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice to be able to earn gems easier. I just accidentally blew 49 gems by adding a new order slot by mistake when ordering clothes. It took forever to earn those as most everything I'm ordering is 12 - 16 hr timelines.

Will they ever allow us to earn gems to watch videos like they do in BS and RS???? That would be GREAT!!

Rhino Keeper
    OK I was thinking oh gosh again sigh. When is Fashion Story or TL anniversary? Maybe have a design contest. For example design your own fashion outfit with a name and submit it. For someone to judge. Another idea is,submit a picture of your shop there are some amazing shops in FS. Or make a New Years outfit so many times and get a gem. Goal ideas are tough lol.

New Resident
    ANY GOAL!!! Give us something to do! There is only so much rearranging my shop and tipping neighbors a girl can do before getting bored!!

New Resident
    I no longer rcv any goals other than to add new games. Why is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast