Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: LTO ITEMS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Autumn Wedding

This was on sale twice and I didn't buy it. The first time because it was so small for the 45 gems they were asking. The second time, because I was more interested in other things for sale during that BF sale. But now I'd love to have it SO much! It would fit in with so many items I have now. I also hope the bring the louvre back.

We had the ice Eiffel towel last year so I don't know if it will return again. But I will say this....please stop giving us the same displays over and over again. There are too many Fabulous things to choose from.

Also, the prices have gone up for IOS games. For Black Friday and Xmas, if you can buy your gems on an android device. Otherwise even with 40% off, gem sales will be around the prices they were before the hike, minus the sales. Too expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    please please please
    Yes! Yes! Yes! To this and the Aquarius fountain. Also the Emerald green display. And he garden display. There is also the fairy fountain. Now if they gave me ALL of these...even with my whining I'd happily buy TWO 580 gem packages to make sure I got multiples of everything.

Don't they realize they could make a ****ing off of us? Put their great, great, great grandkids through college if they gave us all of these displays we've been asking for, since forever.

Executive Chef
    I also want the spider silk display. Instead of the art pop it would have been the perfect time to bring something seasonal or Halloween related back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    aquarius fountain for the love of god pleeease give us the aquarius fountain!
    OMG YES!!! I want all the things you suggested dear (aquarius fountain, valentine display, fairy fountain) ! They're just too adorable!!

Executive Chef
    Singing in the rain, I've never had a chance at this.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Trick or treat LTO

[/QUOTE]
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    ​Plaid dresses display
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	23947

Tropical Paradise

Views:	49 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	23948

Garden Fashion

Views:	51 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	23949

Please click on the images to see the large version I don't know how to enlarge them...
    Last edited by Lenkapon; 09-18-15 at 09:32 PM.
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    OMG YES!!! I want all the things you suggested dear (aquarius fountain, valentine display, fairy fountain) ! They're just too adorable!!
    I swear I will never shut my big fat mouth until we get this fountain til I die I will continue to tell s8 please for everything in this world please give us this fountain ahhhhhh

You kno whoever made this fountain n the past displays are magnificent artists please please give us this fountain again
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Yes! Yes! Yes! To this and the Aquarius fountain. Also the Emerald green display. And he garden display. There is also the fairy fountain. Now if they gave me ALL of these...even with my whining I'd happily buy TWO 580 gem packages to make sure I got multiples of everything.

Don't they realize they could make a ****ing off of us? Put their great, great, great grandkids through college if they gave us all of these displays we've been asking for, since forever.
    I kno!!! I'd buy any gem I'd go bankrupt just for these displays. You hear us s8 you can have all our money just give us the dang fountain please XD
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    From left to right: Spider Silk Display, Skeleton Display and Halloween Contest

Views:	38 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	23993
    Skull Changing Room, Black Cat Tile and Backlit Tile

Geisha Performance

Views:	45 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	23994