Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: DECOR ITEMS

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I had thought! Why not have like a vault day or vault week? Could use in all be and rs too. By vault I mean open the vault for a limited time and offer discontinued or old items for sale? Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    OK I mentioned in another post how I'm getting bored with beach items for summer. Well OK so here goes an idea I just had when I was scrolling thru my floor deco items just a minute ago in my shop lol! How about a big floor decoration of a big conch shell with a very nice fern inside it? Or another seashell like a spiral one? But not huge like the giant clutch bag lol a bit bigger than a counter. And another floor decoration could be a laundry basket with some folded clothes in it everyone has those don't we?

Rhino Keeper
    Back again I don't know what's already been done for decorations so here goes but I have no photos. A corner seat or window seat with a pretty cushion or pillow. Some large throw pillows for the floor a stack of 2 or 3. Picture sets or picture of dragonflies awesome!. Statues of large animals like a lion,giraffe, a unicorn yay! A slanted ladder with towels or flowers on the steps. My favorite is this wooden or colored ceramic letters to put on our walls to spell our shop names or our names or whatever you want to "write on walls". A mantle piece for walls with flowers on it or bric Brad. Big pastel colored paper butterflies or dragonflies for the walls. Oh this good one I thought a fish tank a decorative one for the walls you know the inserted wall ones! Nice. A floor clock like a grandfather clock only a little shape to it some color with flowers or carvings. A floor peacock metal fireplace screen or a peacock just for the Flores decorations. Hanging jcolored jars and bottles for the walls. A cedar or just a hinged trunk a keepsake trunk with blanket draped over the side pictures and such in it.

Fashion Designer
    Individual flowers, or flower colors. Like one big vase with red flowers, or one big vase with orange flowers.

New Resident
    ossibility to put clothes on mannequins, like on racks. And please more music-themed items. Electric guitars, jazz/blues/soul/funk posters. Black Marshall-styled or vintage wood headspeaker-styled booth. 40-60'ss vintage floor radio receiver. Mannequins riding motorcycles or s******s, like choppers or Vespas. With different colour editions, and possibility to use mannequins as racks

Rhino Keeper
    A door,
    A door,
    A kingdom for a door,

--William Shakespeare

Rhino Keeper
    It's been so long since I posted in these forums. I've been playing since 2012 and level 99. I would like to see more expansions again. I know a while ago they were kind enough to give us s couple of new expansions for high level players but I would still like to expand the shop more. I would also like to see the introduction again of decent LTOs for gems and more decorations for coins. Less silly decorations please... I'm not going to waste space in my shop with a pirate ship!

Also I would like more fixed displays, like the hoodie display and the recent backpack display I liked. I don't know if anyone listens anymore to our suggestions but its worth a try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EniPum View Post
    ossibility to put clothes on mannequins, like on racks. And please more music-themed items. Electric guitars, jazz/blues/soul/funk posters. Black Marshall-styled or vintage wood headspeaker-styled booth. 40-60'ss vintage floor radio receiver. Mannequins riding motorcycles or s******s, like choppers or Vespas. With different colour editions, and possibility to use mannequins as racks
    Hi, I asked for mannequins that we could dress years ago. I still agree it would add a great new dimension to the game. Also the possibility to dress window displays would be great.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Hi, I asked for mannequins that we could dress years ago. I still agree it would add a great new dimension to the game. Also the possibility to dress window displays would be great.
    100% agree

Plus new, beautyful type of customers. Same like 'Tarocco', 'Blue', 'Moro Girls', 'Seashore', 'Pink Pls' mannequins. Plus couples as a customers, same like 'Fall Dance' or 'Mod Duo'

And maybe they'll add men's fashion, and male customers

New doors!! {sorry don't have a picture} also maybe some moving wallpaper? That'd be so cool.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast