Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: CATALOG ITEMS

New Resident
    On Restaurant and Bakery Story, there are new ovens almost every week even if it isn't a "goal" week. Don't understand why there can't be a new outfit or even a new decor here each week. Keep it seasonal! A lovely new dress would have been nice for Easter tomorrow!! An Orchid pin or Bonnet Hat (♪there's an orchid for your Mommy and an Easter bonnet too! ♪) A vase of tulips, a wisteria tree! Why can things like this be done for the other two games I play but not this one? I've reached level 99 on both the others and growing bored with them. This one is not as fun! Seems as the creators don't put the same effort into this one. 🐺

Shoes and Sweaters

So I have a couple suggestions as far as fashion. Firstly I have been so impressed with the Jeffery Campbel "Litas" They are edgy and adorable. And secondly, The lace shawls that have been so popular would be amazing to have, though I can't seem to post pictures
    Last edited by LazyOrchid; 04-08-16 at 03:06 PM. Reason: More suggestions

An all pink collection

A collection with everything pink including clothing and accessories

Well
    I don't roller skate myself but be very cute to have a cute roller skate skirt top sock and roller skates. Ice skating to would be very cute. A very nice and fancy ballroom dancing outfit or the tango outfit to. The elegant long black dress long gloves shoes a red rose in the models hair would be define to see.

Rhino Keeper
    How about some under garments? Like for instance slips long or short, petticoats, pantyhose,socks even. Camisoles, a nice push up bustiae(sorry spelling). A bustiae.

Rhino Keeper
    Some winter hand muffs for a winter sleigh ride keep our hands warms lol. Even winter gloves,some ladies ties with a dress shirt jacket some furs would be fabulous! Like mink coats pink mink! Sable to plz.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-7.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	35451
    More pets as special accessory

Rhino Keeper
    With all the fairy tale stuff we have (wands, circlets, crowns), I still miss Fairy Wings. That would be a noce spring catalog

Rhino Keeper
    I also miss a nice wedding catalog with WEDDING RING! That's a basic, and we don't hace it!

Executive Chef
    Oh my  Suggestions have gone back to the dark ages! There's no photo references. What happened when I was gone?  Kidding aside, since I'm back, here are my suggestions.

Natural/textured hair. Nude eyes with dramatic winged liner. Nude pouts.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	35515

Bleach: (Crispy Pullover, Chemical Jeans, Designer Sneaks, Greyscale Wig

Views:	73 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	35516

The Millenial: (Nostalgic Overalls, 90s Flannel, Leather Booties, Smartphone)

Views:	78 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	35517

Sport Pop: (Blush Bomber Jacket, Tennis Skirt, Quirky Cap)

Views:	115 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	35518
    Last edited by Ic3e; 01-19-17 at 09:25 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast