Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread: CATALOG ITEMS

I would like to see perfume, make-up, etc. to sit on counters.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Well maybe you're a grandma who keeps up with the latest trends and maintains a youthful style. I'm trying not suggesting things that are super youthful, like stuff that teens and young adults would wear every day, because then it would be too casual. We have soooo many casual catalogs, I just want high fashion and run way worthy items now. Hopefully these ones make it in.
    Yup, I'm a grandma who likes to keep up with trends. I refuse to look or act my age. Lol. Actually, when I visited my daughter after she had the baby, one of her neighbors asked me if I were the one who just had a baby! Too funny.

But I agree with you. We have too many casual catalogs. I too would love some high fashion/runway clothes. I seriously hope that some of your suggestions make it into the game.

Fashion Designer
    Gothic Lolita dresses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccaa1377052939201_original.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	23386

This would be SUPER cute, I saw a older player with a black one and really felt annoyed that I didn't download the game soon after I got a new phone after I had to start over years ago due to a phone change (I didn't know you could transfer games in phones and am not sure if you could even do it back then)

Fashion Designer
    Another Suggestion would be More colored hair. I was super excited and happy to see the new 2 color hairstyles yall came out with this year so I'm hoping to see more colorful hair *-*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7d0e5f214c38a2dd5d9a9182ec6bcdb6.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	23387

Red would be Nice ESpecially for halloween or Valentines. Even more if you made a red and black catalag theme *-*

I'm missing new items from catalog. I noticed these clothe missing while visiting my neighbors. I'm on level 96 in fashion story. I contacted storm 8 and was directed to forum. Can you please tell me what I need to do have all the items I'm missing updated to my game. Thx

I took a long break from the game looking through the new catalogs I think we need more pants and less 13+ hour catalogs. More quantity of items on these longer catalogs. 800 per item and up.

Makeup counter... boring

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnapslady View Post
    I would like to see perfume, make-up, etc. to sit on counters.
    It would be nice to buy perfume and things related to beauty & not only the four items we find there.

I would like to find more items like the festive backdrop because it is difficult to redecorate walls to place displays and I like having displays in the middle of the shop... I think seasonal backdrops would be perfect.
    On the other hand, why don't you take out some outfits from the boxes so that we can buy them? Better to spend money or gems in things we can see on the catalog and marvellous if we don't have to wait more than thirteen hours to get them.

Apart from seasonal backdrops they could include themes such as Halloween, sports, parties...

Babies display

What about a babies display? It could include clothes and items related to baby girls and boys...I want to send photos but I don't know how to do it from my iphone

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast